Chapter 39

*Shenu's pov*

"How long are you gonna stay hidden Tae?" I asked not wanting to pretend like, I am not aware of his presence anymore. I heard him curse under his breath and I try my best not to chuckle at his clumsiness. I heard him shuffling behind me and I knew that he was shifting back. He came and sat next me on the edge of the cliff wearing a short along with a plain whit t-shirt.

"I thought I was hiding my scent? Didn't I do it correctly?" He questioned to himself more than me.

"No you did it correctly. I couldn't smell you, but that doesn't mean I can't sense your presence considering who you are to me." I said turning my head to side to look at him. He looked at me and sighed.

"You look like a tom-boy." he said looking at the short and plain black t-shirt I am wearing. I found it tight on a tree branch. "It was Jungkook's idea to put extra clothes in the woods after that day you threaten him to shift in front of everyone." he said with a chuckle probably remembering how Jungkook acted telling that. And after back those words we both fell into a comfortable silence. "Look like you are still not over him pumpkin?" he asked breaking the silence.

"No oppa! I return back as who truly I am. Not as the mate of Jungkook." I said denying his statement. "It's just my wolf Tae. She did that because of Nick. Nick doesn't deserve any of this."

"Neither your wolf pumpkin." he said in a soft voice. "Normally any other wolf in this situation would have take her mate side instead of her human, but Jewel didn't. She stayed loyal to you even though it's killing her to stay away from her mate. She supported you from the very beginning Shenu. She gave you everything you want. But would you be able to give what her want?" he asked making me tense. What she want? She want her mate. And the answer to that question is no. I would never be able give her that. "She doesn't deserve this pumpkin. At-least once try to give her what she want. Just think about it Shenu. For the sake of Jewel." I nodded my head giving him a sad smile. It's too late for that oppa.

********

*Jungkook's pov*

"Relax Jungkook! You look like you want to punch something or rather someone." Jin hyung said giving a squeeze to my shoulder. Me, My mum, Jin hyung and Jimin is sitting here in the office waiting for others who went to the cell to question the rouges we caught.

"Why wouldn't they let me join them?" I asked or more like yelled.

"Simple! Cause you will kill that rouge as soon as you get a glimpse of a him. Beside you are more angry that Shenu ran away from you. So you would take that anger on them. We know how reckless you are when it comes to your mate Jungkook." Jimin answered earning a glare from me. Before I could say anything the door to the office room opened and my dad came inside with others. There was a old lady with them. Judging by her look I can say she is a witch. My dad sat in front of me and others gathered around us.

"SO...?" I aksed looking at their serious faces. They all looked at the lady who stood by my fathers side. My dad nodded his head at her.

"The rouges was under a spell alpha. He was being controlled by someone else. That's why his eyes were purple." the lady answered.

"She break the spell and we was able to get information from him. They were here for Shenu." My dad said. I hold back a growl gripping the table hardly. " Apparently he doesn't have any idea who is behind all this. He said he doesn't remember the face of that person. It must be a side effect of the spell." Suga hyung explained. I stood up pushing the chair harshly. I want to go there and question him myself. "He is already dead Jungkook. He was on the verge of death when we questioned him." Namjoon hyung said stopping me on my track. I growled in frustration and lift the table. Everyone lowered their head immediately knowing what would come next. As they expected I throw it against the wall.