Chapter 11

*Jungkook pov*

It is the first day of our concert in America. Currently I am taking pictures of a sleeping Taehyung to blackmail him later while getting my hair done. We have 3 hours before the concert starts and everyone is busy including my mate who is sitting in a corner examining some papers with Jimin who decide to help her since he is free right now. She get along with staff members easily even though I kept flirting with female staffs. I know she is hurt and jealous of that, but she didn't held any guard against them. She really got close with Suga hyung because they have to act like cousins and not to mention Suga hyung is beavering like her over protective older brother.

We will have to go to the pack tomorrow using a portal here cause there is this alpha of the Dark night pack coming to visit our pack to make alliance with us. Since I am the next alpha I should be there and the boys also decide to join. Thank God we are free tomorrow. We already inform it to manager hyung to make sure that he would make a good excuse for the staff for our absent. I sometimes felt bad for him. He always has to make excuses for us. 

I noticed Jimin keep trying to rip some kind of a snack packet but keep failing. Ha Ha! That tiny hands. He was about to walk to me for help when suddenly Shenu grabbed the packet and went to Namjoon hyung. She tapped on his shoulder getting his attention.

"Oppa! can you hold this for me for a while. I can't trust anyone here with snacks" She said holding the packet from a one corner.

"Sure Sis." he said and grabbed the packet from the other corner, but he accidentally ripped it.

"Shit! I am Soor-" He couldn't finished his sentence cause Jimin start to laugh gaining everyone attention.

"It's okay oppa! Actually I did it on purpose." she said handing the packet to Jimin. Namjoon hyung gave her a confused look.

"Jimin oppa couldn't open it" she said pointing the packet now Jimin held " I heard that you are the God of destruction. So I want to test it and it worked." Everyone start to laugh at that. Even I had to try hard to not to laugh.

"No offence Oppa!" she said raising both of her hands in surrender.

"Your studying hours will get one more hour longer little sis." Namjoon hyung said making her pout and others laugh even more.

*****

*Shenu pov*  

After the concert we all got like 4 hours of sleep and we have to return to pack house for a important meeting. Since Luna, Jisoo and all the boys are busy in the meeting I decide to play with the pups. I love kids even though they are annoying sometimes. Well that's why they are called kids.

I was heading to my room when a tall figure stand in front of me out of nowhere. He looked like a foreigner.

"Hi! I am Sam, the second son of the alpha Night." he said offering his hand for a shake. He must be the son of that alpha who wants to make alliance with our pack.

"I am Shenu" I said simply shaking hands with him. " What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the meeting right now?" I asked him already assuming the answer.

"I am bored and I have nothing to do with that, My father and brother can handle that." well my guess is correct. He is playful, must be a play boy also.

"I was watching you playing with pups and I am really impressed how you get along with were-wolfs pups even as a human. You look interest." he said playfully. 

"Thanks! I guess! I should leave now. It's nice to meeting you." I said and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving.