Chapter 40

*Jungkook's pov*

Mine!

That's the only word ran in my mind and the only person that I could see right now is her. Only her. Everything else was invisible to my eyes and years. I couldn't here what others are saying nor I couldn't see what others are doing. I was so lost in my world with my emotions. I can't let her go. She is mine. She stared at me with big confused eyes and occasionally looked at Yunna with the same look. Everyone else was silent. Waiting for someone to break the ice anytime. I was broke out of my trance when she tried to pull away her hand, but instead of letting go I tighten my grip on her hand and dragged her to the other corner of the room where grand piano was placed. Everyone parted and made way for us. I have to do this than regret it later. I made her stood in front of the piano where I can see her from my seat. And I took the seat in front of the piano. Everyone including her looked at me with confused eyes. I took a deep breath and start pressing the keys of piano creating a beautiful melody. Her tense posture loosened to the soothing music. I looked deep into those captivate eyes of her and start singing while playing the piano.

   Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had.

Her eye-brows knitted when I said those words. 

And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah
Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve.

Her eyes soften when those words leaved from my mouth.  

Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah
You know there's no one, I can relate to
I know we won't find a love that's so true

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me together, oh

I sang from the bottom of my heart meaning every word I said. She looked at me in pure surprise never expecting something like this from me. I saw my mum who was on the verge of tears is holding into my fathers side for support. All me hyungs were next to them looking at us in shock. My gaze traveled to where Tae stood and I found him with a genuine smile on his face. When our gaze met he gave me a thumbs up with a wink. The one who was proposing my mate is giving me a thumbs up after I destroyed his proposal. 

I gave you everything , babe
Everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away? yeah
Lost in confusion, like an illusion
You know I'm used to making your day
But that is the past now, we didn't last now
I guess that this is meant to be yeah
Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to the see

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me together
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me, together...

The whole time I kept my steady gaze on her to examine her reaction. She tried her best not to show any emotions, but her eyes gave in. She was shocked, confused, pissed and somewhat happy. I noticed how she blinked back her tears when I finished my song. I retreat my fingers from the piano keys and looked into her eyes. Everyone was silenced. It was pin drop silent. I slowly pushed my seat back and stood up to walk towards her. Her gaze travel my every step while I tried my best not to ran up to her and host her into my arms. I stood in front of her and knelled down earning several gasp from pack members. This is the second time I am getting on my knees for her. But this is the first time for my pack members seeing their alpha on knees for someone else. His mate in that. I took a deep breath to control my fast beating heart and looked into her curious gaze once again.