Chapter 41

*Shenu's pov*

"Are you guys dating?"

"Do you live with Jungkook? Is that why you always come to work with them?"

"Is Jungkook treating you special more than as a friend?"

"Is Suga okay with you dating Jungkook?"

These are the questions I am keep hearing since I came to work this morning. And constant stares I received from the person behind all these chaos doesn't help the situation at all. I released a heavy sigh standing in the corner of the practice room looking at them practicing.

"Jin put your phone away and get back to practicing!" Sejun yelled once he entered the room and noticed Jin oppa sitting in the corner chatting on his phone. Well we can't blame him though. He is newly mated. I heard newly mated wolfs get clingy and really possessive over their mate. This doesn't affects Jin oppa, but it affects to Seguli who is in our dorm right now, cause she couldn't come with us. Jin oppa apologized and soon joined the others in practicing.

"Jungkook!" Sejun warned seeing Jungkook staring at me pocking his tongue inside his cheek. This idiot is making this obvious. He sighed and stood up to join others.  

I kept switching my weight on one leg to an other in discomfort with the stares I am receiving from female staffs. This didn't get unnoticed by manager and boys. They all looked at me with concern and tried to cheer me up through the mind-link. Finally having enough with their stares manger asked me to go to his office and finished my works in there. And I excused myself from there much to Jungkook's dislike.

"Namjoon oppa! I am heading to the dark shadow pack after we are done with work. You should join me." I mind-linked him on my way to the office. Finally Namjoon oppa accept to lead the dark shadow pack under royal's instructions. So it's time to him to get use to that pack.

"Lets go!" Jungkook yelled excitedly through the mind-link.

"Not you Jungkook! You have your own pack business to handle. Remember you are going to become the alpha soon." I mind-linked sternly and heard him whining. Suddenly I bumped into someone and found three of female staff members standing in front of me blocking my path. I apologized for not paying attention and tried to walk past them. Instead of letting me go they blocked my path again.

"Yah! Where are you looking at? You bumped into me on purpose right?" One of them asked.

"No I didn't saw you. I am sorry!" I apologized again bowing my head and tried to walk away, but one of them grabbed my hand and pulled me back to in front of them. Okay! They are getting into my nerves.

"Do you think everything will be alright once you apologized?" The girl I bumped into asked in mock.

 "Do you think you are higher then us cause BTS treat you specially?"

"You are disrespecting us, because of you got Jungkook on your side?"

"Don't you know the rules?" They start to question me trying to pick a fight with me. I clenched my knuckles and closed my eyes trying my best to keep my anger on control. Breath! Breath! I kept telling myself while they kept taunting me. Jewel is growling inside my head. But I can't let her out. These girls are humans.

"They are prohibited to date staff members! Don't you know that?" One of them asked and that's when I smelled him. He must have felt my anger.

"You are putting Jungkook on trouble! How could you go against the rules?" The one I bumped into asked and I felt someone standing behind me. They went silent when they saw Jungkook standing beside me. Without telling anything he grabbed my hand.