Chapter 28

*Jungkook's pov*

As soon as Yunna said those words Nick got furious and took control over me. A loud growl escaped from my mouth making everyone flinch. Horror was written all over their face. Last time when they talk about someone else mating me, it end up as a nightmare in everyone's life. My wolf doesn't like it when someone else try to take my mate's place. Everyone including me, thought that we would never get a mate again. But my wolf always believed that we have a mate and he waited for her. Nick was about to attack Yunna when my mate's soothing voice stoped me.

"Nick stop!" that's it. He froze on the spot and backed away giving me the control back. Everyone gasped seeing this. The furious monster anyone can't control calmed down from just two words. Everyone looked surprise seeing how fast my mate tamed me except the boys, cause they know how whipped Nick is for her.

"Who are you?" Yunna asked Shenu seeing how she controlled my wolf.

"If you are probably the future Luna, I am surely the future Luna." she said with a smirk enjoying the confuse look on Yunna's face.

"She is Jungkook's mate. The mate that moon goddess choose for him. Not his father." Tae said glaring at my father in the last part.

"Have you been living under a rock Yunna? Everyone know that Jungkook found his mate." Suga hyung said annoyed. The expression on Yunna's face was priceless. We don't want to be rude to her cause all of us see her as a little sister, a friend. But she have accept the fact that she can't be the Luna of the pack. If she is not gonna accept it nicely then we have to do it in hard way. While she was lost in her own thoughts we all walked inside to take a rest. Tomorrow morning we have training, but something in my guts says that this is not the end of Yunna's incident cause she is gonna live here now. Why my life always getting messier?

**********

I feel so relaxed and fresh even though I am sweating badly because of the training. Training with pack members after back a long time is really make me feel good. Beside the sight my mate is creating in front of me is lightning my mood. She is learning new fighting stance with Jisoo noona. She really look sexy with those tight jean, arm-cut t-shirt and sweat all over her body. What made me annoy was other unmated  wolfs keep staring at her body hungrily. I have to keep growling at them to remind them that she is already taken. And some over protective 6 boys was more than happy to join me with this.

"Oh look who we have here" We heard a high pitched voice and saw Yunna walking towards the training ground with Yeoul and her minions beside her. Everyone stopped what they were doing and gave attention to the drama about to happen. " You don't fit here Shenu. Go to the kitchen and help the maids with breakfast. That what suit you." She said standing in front of my mate.

"Don't underestimate me Yunna." Shenu said through the gritted teeth. Yunna and her minions laugh at her making her pissed. I clenched my teeth in irritation.

"Oh please Shenu, You are not capable of this. In fact you are not suitable for the Luna possition." in a flash my eyes turned red from anger and I growled gaining everyone's attention. How dare she disrespect my mate.

"Stay out of this Jungkook." Shenu said through the mind-link.

"Did she just turn down Jungkook?" Jimin mind-linked back in shock.

"If you think you are suitable for it, then prove it to me." She said with a smirk.

"That's me petal!" Suga hyung said proudly.

"Let's fight and see who can win. I am sure I would knock-out you easily." Yunna challenged he. I was about to interrupt them but Jimin hold me back.