Chapter 26

*Shenu's pov*

"Hey I didn't get a chance to ask you. How was your movie date with Jungkook?" One of a female staff member asked from Hanna. I could hear their conversation even though I am far corner in the room thanks to my wolf-hearing.

"It wasn't a date.We are not dating or anything!" she said with a sigh "He didn't even stand close to me, and the worst was he sat three seats away from me Mina." 

"Maybe it because he was in the public. He let you cling on to him hear in front of everyone" Mina exclaimed.

"Yah! But he is every uncomfortable with it. I can feel it."

'How could he be so comfortable when Nick surely must been growling inside his mind for letting other women touch him' My wolf comment earning a eye-roll from me. 'What Nick cares about us.' Jewel defend.

'Yah! Yah! But still we are not forgetting the pain they cause.' I remind her.

'Don't worry Angel. I am always in your side.' My wolf assured me. That day when I talk against Jungkook I hoped my wolf to defend him, take his side, but she supported me. She was the one who comfort me that night. She is the one who is giving strength to me. I was lost on my talk with my wolf that I didn't notice those two girls getting up to leave.

"Even though he wasn't a idol and I wasn't a staff member of his crew, I still wouldn't be able to date him Mina." That was the last thing I heard Hanna said to Mina before they excite. She was correct. As a pack member she knows that Jungkook has a mate and that is non-other than me.

**********

*Jungkook's pov*

"Great work guys!" our manager said patting all of our shoulders. We just finished our fan-sign meeting and it was a total success. We all bowed our heads thanking him and others for working hard.

"Where is Shenu?" Tae asked looking for her.

"Over here!" We heard a voice and saw Shenu running towards us. "Lets go!" She said blankly when she neared us. I missed her old self.

'You are the one who changed her.' My wolf scoffed at me. 

***********

When we got to the dorm we saw an other car parked outside our house. Shenu was the first to get out of the van as she sat on the passenger seat. This is her one way of avoiding long conversation with us. We all followed her to the car and Seguli came out from that car.

"I brought the notes since you missed today's lectures." Seguli said once we stood in front of her with a smile. I noticed that she is a kind girl and really friendly with Shenu.

"Thanks!" Shenu said simply and grabbed the books but a piece of a paper fall to the ground from a book. I bend and got it to see that it was a number of a someone.

"Whose number is this?" I asked Seguli out of curiosity.

"Ah- um- Mark's-" She trailed off. My mate snatch the paper from my hand to examine it.

"Why did he gave you his number?" Shenu asked with narrowed eyes lightly glancing at Jin hyung to see his pale face. Well we all aware of Jin hyung's crush, but never questioned it.

"Oh no no! It wasn't for me!" Seguli rushed to explain which made Jin hyung to let out a sigh of a relief. "Actually it was for you Shenu. He said he is kinda miss you and the lectures are boring without you. He kept nagging at me asking for your number, but I refused. So he gave me his number to give you." She explained avoiding eye-contacts with me. My blood start to boil. Is that dude trying to hit on my mate?