Chapter 48

*Yunna's pov*

The familiar smell of blood and sweat, tears of cries, screams of agony, shed apart fleshes and broken limbs filled the field which is surrounded by bright hot flames locking everyone inside the circle. Everyone cringed and gulped seeing the death in distinguish of their future king.

"Do something!" I snapped breaking everyone out of their shock and feared trance. This is not a time to stay rotten in our spots and stare at the beast in his killing rampage. Every second count an other life. Every breath take us an other step closer to our death. We have to do something. We have to stop the beast.

"The only way we can wake her up is, we have to hurt the person she is bonded with. She will surely wake up to save him!" Mellisa explained brushing a strand of hair out of Shenu's face. Despite the situation Suga oppa looked lovingly at his mate caressing his petal's face. Well lets just say Mellisa already won a part of his heart. The other part depends on Shenu's point of view on her.  I broke out of my stance when an other gut wrenching scream echoed in the dark forest. Everyone looked at the beast to see someone's head getting rip apart by him.

"How can we hurt her bond? Look at him! We wouldn't be even able to pull a strand of fur from his body!" Jimin said shuddering with fear. Everyone's eyes snapped towards Mellisa for answers. She is the only hope we have.  She suddenly looked at Taehyung and he nodded his head at her silently coming into a agreement in between them.

"NO!" I yelled as realization downed on me. Jungkook is not the only one she has a bond with. She has a strong bond with Taehyung also. Their guardian bond. Tae looked at me and smiled reassuringly, but nothing on that smile was reassuring to me. I can't let my mate to walk on to his own death.

"I have to do this Yunna. This is my duty!" he said before walking towards the big black wolf holding his sword tightly on his hand. I was about to run behind him, but Namjoon oppa and Seguli held me back in my place. Tae advance towards the beast who was shredding an other rouge into pieces and slashed his sword on his back creating a deep cut on its' back. Jungkook didn't howl in pain nor flinched when Tae cut him. He just tore the rouges before slowly turning towards Tae. Within a blink of an eye his deep cut in the back closed and healed leaving no trance at all to prove that there was a cut. All of our eyes widened while the beast snarled at Tae not realizing him at all as his best friend.I start to scream and trashed in their hold trying to release myself to run towards my mate. I can't loose my mate again. Not again. He is my last in everything. There wouldn't be no one after him in my life. If anything happens to him that would be the end of mine also.

Jungkook jumped on Tae the same time when Tae bend and cut his hind leg avoiding getting pin into the ground. Jungkook stumble on to the ground and Tae used that chance to stand up properly and examine the beast. One second there was a deep cut on Jungkook's hind leg, but the next second there was nothing. Jungkook stand up and shook the dust away from his body. He can kill Tae if he wants within a blink of an eye, but look like something holding him back, That's why he is giving Tae a chance to fight him. But when Jungkook growled at him angrily I knew what ever was holding him back is gone. Tae raised his sword to make an other cut on Jungkook's chest just as Jungkook raised his paw to claw Tae's stomach.

"NOOOOO....!"I screamed as tears spilled out of my eyes like rain. "SOMEONE SAVE HIM!" I yelled depressingly particularly into no one. Anyone wouldn't dare to walk to the jaws of death like my idiot mate. Taehyung fell on his knees to floor holding his wounded stomach and the bloody sword that was stab into the floor to support his weight. Jungkook wagged his tail excitedly seeing his pray getting weak.

"SHENU PLEASE WAKE UP! SAVE HIM! PLEASE..!" I screamed from the top of my lung looking at Shenu's limp body on Mellisa's grasp. Tae's head was hanging low while blood oozing out from his wound. I can feel his pain. I can feel it and I can do nothing about that. Jungkook charged towards him and jump into the air to make Tae's body to pin in the ground, but Tae used that chance and stabbed his sword deep into the beast chest. A loud howl escaped from Jungkook's mouth when he fell to the ground along with Taehyung who now held his clawed chest in pain. NOOOOOO......! We all fell into our knees when Jungkook stand up again on his feet and let out a loud  piercing growl. The sword on his chest start to burn into ashes and immediately the wound healed. Tae slowly knelled down again holding both his wounds which are taking it time to  heal unlike Jungkook's.