Chapter 3

*Jungkook pov*

After finishing our practices we are now in our dorm having dinner. I don't feel like to eat. Heck I am not even in a mood for anything after I met her. My wolf was nagging at me whole day for leaving her their. I kind of feel uneasy though. We are alphas. We get very possessive over our mate. And always want to make sure she is safe and sound. The problem is I don't want a mate. I decide to tell the hyungs about her.

"Hyungs I met her. My mate" Everyone's heads snapped towards me. " Oh my God" J-hope and Jin hyung said together jumping from their seats. Everyone looked happy except me. "She was in the university. And she is a human" Everyone looked confused when I said that. Can't blame them though, Cause I am the strongest alpha in the werewolf history. Moon goddess blessed my parents with the strongest werewolf child ever in the world. And who thought the strongest alpha would get a normal human as his mate. I think moon goddess is playing with me.She loves doing it. This is not the first time she did. "What happened? Did you talk to her?" asked Jimin breaking the silence. I just stayed silent. What should I tell them that the strongest werewolf ran away from a human girl.

"Oh! don't tell me you chicken out" said Suga hyung looking amused.

"What you guys hope me to do. To accept her. I don't want a mate, and a human in that not at all. My wolf tried to take control over me and talk to her. So I ran away from her." I said frustrated. "hahaha....." Suddenly j-hope and Tae hyungs start to laugh.I swear these two idiots- " You ran away from her. the strongest alpha ran away from a human girl" J-hope hyung said laughing. "Oh Jungkook this would be the news of the century in werewolf world." Tae hyung said hitting J-hope hyung while laughing. Others also tried to hold back their laughs.

"What I am going to say the alpha?" Namjoon hyung said making everyone silence. "What you mean?" I asked confused. They all shared a look among them. This is not good. " Well we may have or may have not blurt out about this mate thing to your father when he called us to check about you. And he may have or may have not sent someone to your university to keep an eye on you. Also I doubt that person who followed you may have or may have not witness the little encounter you had with your mate" Jimin said in a rush and relief a breath he was holding. Everyone went silent waiting for my reaction.

"WHAT" I yelled slamming my hands into the table. Everyone faced filled with horror. Well angering  the strongest alpha is not a good choice. Suddenly Namjoon hyung phone starts to ring. he looked at the caller ID confused. He look at me like asking whether he should answer the phone or not, cause I am currently pissed and in my alpha mood. Disrespecting me now is the least I expect. I nod my head giving him permission. He had horror filed look in his face when he talked. So did others except Jin hyung he looked confused with others. Maybe it because they can hear the Namjjon hyung conversation. As werewolf we have super hearing abilities other than humans. Mine is the strongest. I didn't pay much attention to what namjoon hyung is talking or with whom,cause I was to busy trying to control my wolf. When Namjoon hyung finished his conversation I was calm a little bit. he was struggling to tell me something. So I wait patiently for him to talk.

"Jungkook, alpha has her" he said hesitantly. I gave him a look asking like 'who'.

"Your mate Jungkook. She is with your father. Our warriors kidnapped her while she was heading out from a grocery." Here goes my patience.

*Shenu's pov*

I heard different voices around me.

"Oh my god she looks so cute. and has chubby cheeks just like I want"

"keep quite hyung you are gonna wake her up"

"I can't believe that brat ran away from her"

"Guys I think it's time to leave for you guys. I am the only one allowed to talk to her now. Besides she is gonna wake up any time soon."

I heard like people leaving and closing the door. And it all went silent. I kept thinking what happened. Then I got remember what happened. When I was heading to the hostel after finishing my grocery shopping last night suddenly few muscular men came from nowhere and  hold a white clothe against my mouth and nose, then I blackout. 

Oh my god I got kidnaped. Please save me God. I promise I would never eat ice-cream secretly at midnight.

Since I can't hear any other sound I decide to open my eyes. As soon as I opened them I regret it when the sun rays hit to my face. I closed my eyes and open them again to blink several times to get used to the brightness.

"You are awake" a voice said to me in english. Well that person must be thinking that I don't know korean, well I don't know a lot, but I know enough to live comfortably here. I realized that I am in a very comfortable bed which is located in a massive elegant room. Is This is how they supposed to treat a kidnapped person. Shouldn't I be chained to a chair. That is what happens in movies. 

I look at my side to see the where the voice came from. There was a young man sitting on the couch. He looked handsome. He smiled at me warmly showing his dimple in the cheek.

 Ohhh His smile is so cu- Wait! he looked familiar. I know him. How could I not know a world famous artist.

"Namjoon" I said with wide eyes.