Chapter 34

*Jungkook's pov*

We heard a car pulling into the car-porch and waited patiently inside for them to get inside knowing that Tae is here with her. 5 minutes passed and still they didn't get inside.

"Why aren't you guys coming inside?" I mind-linked Tae impatiently. And instead of receiving a answer he walked in with a puffy eyes Shenu. As soon as I got a glimpse of my mate I pushed past everyone who were on their way to her and pulled her into a tight hug, burring my nose into her neck to inhale her scent.

"Thank God you are okay!" I mumble into her cold neck. She gently remove my hands and pushed me away avoiding my hurtful look. I felt a pang in my chest when she avoid my skin-ship when I willingly offered that. I stared into her eyes to find any emotions on them, but they were empty as her blank face. Something is feeling odd with her gaze. Instead of talking to any of us who were worried sick about her, she ignored all of our stares and walked towards to the corner of room where Yunna stood guiltily avoiding her gaze.

"What you did was understandable. I killed your mate. So you took your revenge." She said simply and Yunna's head snap towards her instantly as soon as she said those words. There was a look of surprise on Yunna's face. Even I am also surprised with her words. We all hoped for a rude comment or worst a punishment for her behavior since that old sweet girl is no longer in her. But what she said just now proved that no matter how cold she tried to behave there is still that little sweet girl hidden underneath her cold mask. "But that jerk doesn't deserve it Yunna. That's what make me angry. He didn't even think about his own mate when he wanted to mark me." She said as her face harden with those words. "I know how you feel now. But you are lucky that bastard is dead already. Cause it's hurt more when your mate reject you than seeing him dead. Trust me I know that feeling very well. I am living through it. So you are lucky." She said last part with a sad chuckle. My heart tighten at her words and my wolf howled inside my body.

"Shenu I-I am s-so-" Yunna trailed off with tears but couldn't get a chance to finish it since Shenu butt in.

"Save it Yunna. I know you are already regretting what you did. But I am not in a mood to frogive you." She said coldly and turn towards us. "I want to tell you guys something." she said with a serious face.

"What is it baby?" Jin hyung asked softly stepping forward.

"I just talk to the alpha now and-"

"Why did you call the alpha?" Jimin butt in stopping her in mid-sentences and received a hard glare from everyone.

"There is lot going in my life right now. I am tired of all of this and I need a break for a while. And I still have to talk to my parents about this were-wolf thing and find out about my wolf. Beside I need to shift more to avoid getting my wolf sick, but I can't shift into my wolf in other wolfs presence since I still can't control her better. She make others submit to her." she said with a tired face. " So I need to shift more away from all the were-wolfs and learn to control my powers." 

"What are you trying to imply Shenu?" I asked impatiently and my words came out harsh. I know already where this conversation is going.

"I am trying to say is that I am going to visit my parents for two weeks." She said with a sigh

"You are leaving?" Yunna asked in a soft voice with wide eyes and received a short nod from her. Yunna opened her mouth to say something but she stopped her.

"It's not because of what you did today. I need this break."

"No you are not leaving anywhere!" I said sternly stepping in front of her within a split second. She glared at me and tried to say something but couldn't as Suga hyung butt in.