Chapter 27

*Shenu's pov*

"1.. 2... 3..." J-hope oppa guide while moving his body with me to the music. Currently both of us are practicing the song we are planing to perform together. Both of us stopped moving when we heard the sound of door opening.

"Am I disturbing something?" Namjoon oppa asked as he spotted both of us in the middle of the room panting. Both of us shook our head and turn off the music to give him full attention.

"I came here to see whether you are free sis." He asked me.

"Why?"

"Since I am free, I thought of teaching you how to lock your wolf inside your body." He explained leaning against the wall. Come to think of it I haven't learn it yet.

"No oppa! I don't wanna learn it." I said simply.

"Why?" This time J-hope oppa questioned curiously.

"Jewell was locked inside my body for past 21 years old. That's enough. I don't want her to go through that again even for a minute." I explained. Both of them looked at me in awed. Namjoon oppa was about to say something when I beat him to it "My wolf is different oppa. So you don't have to worry about showing my super-natural strength in front of human. I can control it. As you guys figure out I can already hide my scent when ever I want." they stayed silent for a while and finally give in agreeing with me.

'Love you honey!' my wolf beamed in my head.

'Anything for you Jewel' I replied her.

"Okay I will leave you guys then. And you guys have three hours until our next schedule. Be ready in two hours." Namjoon oppa remind us as he was about to leave, but before he leave he turn to us with a cocky smile. "By the way Hobi someone is waiting outside in your door for last hour. I think you guys was too busy to catch his scent. Poor boy! He look like he fell in love with your door." he chuckled and open the door fully to show a certain alpha leaning against the wall across the door, lost in his own world of thoughts.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" J-hope oppa asked stepping outside the room getting Jungkook's attention.

"I am just thinking." both Namjoon oppa and J-hope oppa raised their eye-brows questioningly. "You know about our come-back, our pack... things like that." Jungkook said fiddling with his fingers.

"Here?" J-hope oppa questioned again.

"Ah.... This place is quiet and spacious. So this a good place for that. Should arrange a table and a chair here for anyone who wants sometime alone to think." he said looking around. I noticed how hard J-hope and Namjoon oppa trying to hold back a chuckle.

"Don't you have anything else to do now than thinking?" Namjoon oppa questioned teasingly.

"No! I am free now so..... why not think about my life?"He said standing straight.

"What are you doing here Jungkook?" we all turn our heads to see Jimin oppa walking towards us. "You are supposed to meet the manager hyung two hours ago. So what are you still doing here?" Jimin oppa questioned unknown to the situation. The two boys burst into laugh unable to hold it back this time.

"Shit! I forgot that. I will go now." he was about leave when Jimin oppa grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"You are already late Jungkook. You can meet him later. Now you should stay." Jimin oppa said seriously. We all gave him a questioning look at his sudden voice change. "Seguli just came with the beta of dark shadow pack." Everyone's face harden except me who was clueless to the situation. "He is the beta of Hyungsik's pack." Namjoon oppa explained as in sensing my confusion. I tensed hearing Hyungsik name. The images of me killing him came into my mind.