Chapter 13

*Shenu's pov*

Going on shopping with them wasn't easy cause they are celebrities. Unlike us they can't walk freely in public, specially with a girl. That would cause a scandal. So we decide on a late night shopping in a less crowded area. Suga oppa and Tae, both wearing their masks and caps to hide their identity, but if you gave a close look you would instantly recognize them. As for me I am just wearing a long white frock which Tae pick for me. He is kind of my fashion designer. He will always choose my outfits when we are heading outside. It was clean and neat. He would never choose a outfit that would reveal my body too much. Heck he wouldn't even let me wear tight jeans and shorts. He is behaving like my over possessive mate when it comes to my clothing. But he is not.

"Yes! We will wait for you hear in the cafe. Hurry up, before I am gonna loose my cool." Suga oppa said to his phone sounding annoying and hang up. Tae sighed loudly next to me.

"What's wrong oppa? Who was it?" I asked taking a sip from my smoothie.

"Well! Someone who doesn't want a mate decided it would be better to have an other Alpha with us to protect our future Luna. So Namjoon will join us here soon" he said calmly. I feel happy that Jungkook care for my safety, at the same time I felt sad cause he only care for me as their future Luna.

After Namjoon oppa joined us we walked in the streets looking for a present. Suddenly I smelt that. That mouth watering scent of chocolate and something else which I can't figure out yet. That scent is the most favorite scent of a wolf I would like cause it is the only scent I can smell. And that scent belongs to non other than my mate Jeon Jungkook. I haven't tell anyone about this yet cause it was recently that I got to smell that scent. I looked around searching for him but couldn't find anyone. When I was looking around I saw the shop that I would be able to find the perfect gift for Jungkook. I ran to it with three boys hot behind trail, yelling at me to stop.

"What are you going to buy in here?" Tae asked looking around the shop.

"Shoes! What else I would buy in a shoe shop?" I asked him like he was stupid. I heard that Jungkook like wearing timberland. So bought one for him. I got recently paid from my online job. So I have money.

"would he accept this oppa?" I asked from the three boys walking with me like my guards.

"You have to make him petal. He is your mate. Use that bond." Suga oppa said giving a squeeze to my shoulder.

"How?" I questioned

"You should hang out more with Jisoo. She is really good at using the mate bond. Poor Woobin." Namjoon oppa said laughing.

"He is denying the bond oppa. Soon he would find someone else. He doesn't need me oppa" I said looking at ground.

"But we do" he took my hands in his " We need our Luna. You are our Luna and anyone can't change that." Namjoon oppa said giving me a reassuring smile.

******

"Make him jealous Shenu" Jisoo said sitting in my bed. We came to the pack house this morning. And as soon as I came Jisoo drage me to my room. Why? To teach me how to use the mate bond.

"Look Shenu! Alphas are very possessive over their mate. Specially true-bloods. So you just simply have to make him jealous and tiger up his wolf." She explained further.

"What would that do?" I asked getting interest

"If you tiger up his wolf he would mark you." She said smirking evilly.

Marking? It's too early for that. Namjoon oppa told me about that. It's when a wolf sinks it's canines into its mate neck and you would get a mark like tattoo where it bit. Since I am mated with an Alpha a true-blood in that, it'll be extra extraordinary as Namjoon oppa said.