Chapter 18

*Shenu's pov*

"Arghhhhhh....." I groaned as soon as I sat down in the cafeteria with my food. "I forgot to buy a milkshake for me." I said to the Jisoo and Seguli who sat in front of me with their lunch. It's our lunch time. We don't know whether boys would join us or not, cause they are in a separate department and we don't know when is their lectures.

"Jisoo unni can you buy me a one?" I asked her in a sweet voice. "please!" I pleaded while giving my puppy eyes. She glared at me first but gave up eventually 

"I hate you!" She said while leaving.

"I love you too sis!" I yelled at her. Now this is the time to ask what I have in my mind from Seguli.

"Seguli you are in as same age as Jisoo. Haven't you find your mate yet?" I questioned her. She widened her eyes not expecting that question.

"We reject each other" She said looking down. Sadness was evident in her voice.

"Why?" I asked shocked. I know I shouldn't push the buttons. Yet I have to know if I am going to help her

"He was from an other pack. When we found each other he was already in love with a human girl. But he wanted to give a chance to our bond. So he move in with me to this pack and tried his best to be happy with me. Sadly he couldn't. He couldn't forget his love for her. So we both decide it is best to reject each other and move on. He must be happy with her now." She said giving a sad smile. I really feel bad for her.

"I am sorry!" I said grabbing both of her hand. She gave me a nod with a light smile.    

"So you should move on. Why don't you ask for a date with Jin oppa?" I asked making her froze in her spot. I mentally chuckled at my question. Cat got your tongue baby!  " I know you like him. And he likes you too. It's obvious from the way you guys are looking at each other." I said to her. She start to blush after I said that and was about to say something but stopped when Jisoo came with Tae and Jimin.

"Hi girls!" Both of them greeted while Tae sitting next to me and Jimin oppa next to Jisoo with their lunch. She must have met them in the food line. I grabbed the milkshake and sent a wink at Jisoo. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jisoo asked. They both mumbled a 'Don't know'

"So how it is going for you guys? Did you make any friends? Guys or girls?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"How could I oppa? When there is two guards following me and top of that I am scared that Nick would make a fuss because of his jealousy. What if he loose control?" I said honestly.

"Don't worry! Nick wouldn't be able to do anything even if he got jealous. At least for while we are with humans." Tae said unwrapping one of his burger to eat.

"What you mean Tae?" I asked confused

"Cause we are locking our wolf inside our body when we are with humans to make it less suspicious for them. We are learning it when we first shift for a wolf. We are basically humans right now. Our wolf wouldn't able to come out until we break the sell.." Jimin oppa explained.

"That's why we wouldn't heal fast when we get injured while practicing. We are locking our wolf inside our body when we are living among humans. But still we can smell our mate and are able to use our mind-link" Jisoo said while eating. Wow! cool!

"So you guys are telling me that you guys are totally humans now and your wolf can't come out until you break the sell you create around it." I asked amazed. They all nodded their heads.

"Except one time. When it sensed that its' mate is in danger and us human couldn't do anything to protect our mate, it would come out breaking the sell by it own." Jimin oppa said and look around to see someone coming towards us and start gripping his spoon tightly. We all look where he is looking and saw Jungkook walking towards us with a girl clingy to his hand.