Chapter 45

*Shenu's pov*

Waking up in the embrace of love of your life is the most homey feeling you can ever get. Yes! I love this man. There is no denying. I slowly opened my eyes to see the greek god laying underneath me. Even in his sleep also, his hands are wrapped around my waist possessively. Seeing the soft snores still escaping from his mouth, I know that this man wouldn't wake up anytime soon. My eyes slowly darted downwards and in came sight with his rock hard wide chest and perfect abs. I blushed. Seeing my mate shirtless is a sight to see. No matter how many times I see them, I will never get use to this lustful feeling I get when I look at them. I slowly slipped away from his grasp and tip-toed into the bathroom. I stood in front of the big mirror and gasped once I saw my look. I look like someone dump a bomb on me. My hair is all over the place like a bird nest. I look so small in my mate's giant white t-shirt which I borrowed from him last night. But one thing specially caught my attention.

Nick! That's the only thing I could think as I saw the proud mark of a black wolf tattoo on my neck

Nick! That's the only thing I could think as I saw the proud mark of a black wolf tattoo on my neck. I trace the outline of the mark admiring every single detail of it. I couldn't help but to grin at my reflection like a fan girl who is admiring her bias. I should meet a witch and cast a spell over it hiding it from the normal humans eyes who are not in packs. I really don't want to do it, but it's a rule to keep our existences hidden from humans. But I am happy. He finally marked me. Oh my God! He marked me. That means the mate bond between me and Tae is broken. He must have suffer from the pain of breaking the bond. How could I forget him?

I quickly grabbed a rob and tight it around my body. I walked out of the bathroom to see my mate still sleeping soundlessly in the king size bed. Perfect! I tip-toed to the door and slowly opened it being careful to not to make any sound and walked out not bothering to close it. I don't want to risk of making a sound and waking up the possessive alpha. After a wolf mark their mate, they become extremely possessive over their mate in first few days. In alphas case its worst. In my case my mate is the strongest alpha. So you can imagine how possessive he will be after he wake up. Goddess help me to put up with that crazy obsessed alpha after he wakes up!

I followed the Taehyung's scent in long silent hallway and finally stood in front of his room. That's when I realized that there is an other scent mixed with his. Curiosity getting the best of me I slowly knocked on the door being careful not to make much noise. After back a minute or saw the door creaked open to reveal a blond hair girl on a rob. Yunna! We looked at each other with wide eyes until the realization hit on us.

"YOU ARE MARKED!" We both yelled in the same time and covered each others mouth not wanting to wake up the big bad alphas that are probably sleeping soundlessly on the bed. After our breathing calmed down and no moment could heard from our mates we released each others mouth on our hold. I gave her a like ' you better explain' folding my hands over my chest.

"He suddenly started screaming when he dragged me here to talk and figure out our bond. And I don't know what happened after that cause things got heated between us and we end up completing the mating process!" She said through mind-link and anxiously waited for my reaction fiddling with her rob. I squealed like a teenage girl and pulled her into a tight hug. She stiffed probably from the shock.