Chapter 22

*Jungkook's pov*

"WHY ARE THEY LATE?" I yelled slamming my fists to the table in frustration. I came back yesterday night when the attack was going on, but as soon as I appeared they start to retreat. We was wondering why they retreat, but got the answer soon when I heard her voice.

"Good Bye Jungkook!" she mind-linked me. I almost moan hearing her voice. Her voice was like ice to my burning body from heat. But what she said made me panic. I ran to her room with the rest hot behind my trail only to find out a empty room and two guards who supposed guard her laying there badly injured. Even though I am weak because of the heat it took all the boys energy to hold me back from killing those two guards. Well I am not the strongest alpha for nothing. I know it's not their fault, but it was Nick's doing.

'It's there fucking job Jungkook! They are the top warriors. How couldn't they protect their future Luna!' Nick hissed in my mind. See this is what I meant. I was about to follow those bastards and attack them alone, but others hold me back reminding how weak I am because of the heat. So we sent our top warriors to spy on them to get to know more details. We need to know where they are keeping my mate and what are they planing to do with her before we attack them. The two warriors we sent last night came empty handed. And guess what? They end up in the hospital. I know we can't blame them, but like I said before we are talking about my wolf here. A stony-hearted wolf whose heart melt only for its' mate. And they snatched away that mate from it.

"They are here!" a guard informed and the two warriors we sent this morning came to the room with a beaten up pack member of a Hyungsik's pack. Well finally they did something intelligent. They stand in front of me holding that person on his knees.

"Spill!" I spat at that person bending to his eye level. Everyone gathered around to get the information.

"She is in the pack house!" he said in a low voice.

"What are they planing to do?" this time Suga hyung questioned. He shake his head refusing to tell. Within a blink of an eye Suga hyung was in front of him grabbing his hair hardly and bending his head in backwards exposing his neck.

"Tell or I will suck out all the blood in your body!" He threatened extending his canines.

"Alpha want to mark her tomorrow when the full moon is up. Cause that time her mate would be in the climax of his heat. That's mean he is extremely weak. So if he mark her that time there is possibility that he can die. Even he didn't he would become the weakest alpha cause he wouldn't have an other mate again. So it's easy to kill him after that." Nick growled loudly hearing that. We both are in so much pain because of this heat. And the fact that our mate is in an other man's hand doesn't help the situation at all. I lift the wooden table near to me and smashed it to the wall in agony.

No I can't let that happen. She is mine. I need to save her. I started to run out from the room but before I can get out Suga hyung stopped me from hugging.

 I started to run out from the room but before I can get out Suga hyung stopped me from hugging