Chapter 7

*Jungkook pov*

"Jungkook please listen." J-hope hyung said following me to my room.

"NOT NOW, LEAVE!" I yelled using my alpha tone and slammed my room door close. We just return from the fan-sign and it's almost passed midnight. Everyone must have heard my voice but I am too pissed to care about it.

When we went to the fan-sign my hyungs and decide to tell the PD-nim about my mate and asked a part time job for her as the assistant of manager hyung cause she is a ace in her studies, thinking that it would be much safer for her to be around us as much as possible. I know they are worried about her safety, being my mate brings lot of threads to her life. Since I am the strongest alpha and the current crown doesn't have a heir made others think that I would be the next ruler. So the rouges, our enemies and who ever are greedy for the throne are always trying to attack me. The key word is trying. So the most they can do is weakening me by using my mate and the fact that she is a human doesn't help at all. Seriously I don't understand the moon goddess. Why she is playing with my life. I don't want to show up to her and now I have to be with her almost every time because of this stupid job.

"ARGHHHHHH....... " A loud scream of J-hope hyungs' and my mates' broke me out of my trance. 

"What is it hyung?" I asked opening our mind-link already assuming what is it.

"She saw me in the kitchen" he mind-linked back.

"How?" this time Jimin asked

"I  came to kitchen to have a glass of water, but I found her siting on kitchen counter eating chocolates." J-hope hyung said after a while back. He must be talking with her.

"I gusse you already shook hands with her" this time Suga hyung joined.

"Yes!" he said happily

"She must be looking disappoint right now." Suga hyung said chuckling in the mind-link.

"Yes, Why and how do you know?" J-hope hyung asked confused.I am also getting curious here.

"Cause she just found out that you are not her mate and she did that with me too." Everyone laughed because of her behavior. "And by the way I found her with ice-cream" Suga hyung remind.

"Ah this girls and her midnight snacks" I mumbled to my self.

"I think it's cute" my wolf replied. He is really happy about the fact that we are gonna be around our mate more because of her new job and it's making me even more angry. I will have to show up soon.

*******

*Shenu pov*

"HAHAHA...." I am laughing my ass off with Jisoo right now in the living room. She is telling me her and Woobins' stories.

"He really used those corny-ass-pick up lines to impress me" She said wiping away her tears. I didn't meet him yet cause he is away with the alpha, but hearing her stories about him I think he is a nice guy and a great mate.

Suddenly someone burst trough the doors and yelled "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK"

Panick start to take over me. Everyone ran outside of the house leaving their lunch. I don't want to leave my food. Jisoo drag me out with her. When we went outside I instantly forgot whatever thought I had about foods in my mind. It was a big chaos outside. Some were in their wolf form and some were in their human form fighting the wolfs.

"Rouges!" Jisoo groaned tightening her grip on my hand. "Shenu stay behind me, He is on the way" She must be telling about my mate. I heard everyone went for a run earlier except Jin oppa and Suga oppa.  I am touched that Jisoo is trying to protect me. She is a great friend to me than a sister-in-low.

I heard a growl next to me and I saw a wolf was trying to attack us. Jisso turn into her wolf form and start fighting with it. I stayed there froze looking them fight. And I saw a big brown color wolf was running towards me. I was too shocked to move a muscle. I want to run but I can't. Not now! Please run Shenu. I mentally screamed to myself. The wolf got closer and jump into me. This would be my last time. I am going to die even before meeting my mate because my stupid body wouldn't react to my mind. I waited for the impact, but it never came. The next thing I saw made me horrified.

 The next thing I saw made me horrified

There was a big black wolf who was three times bigger than me hovering over that brown wolf. Its' fur was jet-black almost reminding me of the dark night and it's shinning. The black wolf howled making that brown one whimper under him. Without a second thought he ripe out its' throat.

 "ARGHHHHH......" I screamed terrified. I read a lot of stories about werewolfs' fights, but this is the first time I am witnessing a one. Who wouldn't be scared if you witness a murder for the first time in your life.

"Oh baby! don't be scared" Jin oppa ran towards me covered with blood holding a sword. He want to calm me down, but seeing blood in his body made me even more scared. The black wolf came to us and stand in front of me big and proud. If I wasn't in this situation I would definitely touch its' fur and pet him.

"Take her near to the river. This is new to her and she need to calm down. We can handle this. It's almost getting to the end we will join you" Jin oppa told the wolf. "Baby! listen to me. I want you to leave with him. You are safe with him. We all will join you. Please leave for now." Jin oppa said caressing my hand. I want to protest, but I am too shocked to stay here. So I nodded my head.

The wolf lowered his body to signaling me to get on him and when I did sparkles ran trough my body. My eyes widened. This is it. This is my mate. And I knew where ever I am going I would be safe with him. 

**** 

We walk trough the woods like 15 minutes, he is making time for others to catch up with us.I wasn't complaining though. I love being with him like this. I am hugging him tightly to make sure I wouldn't fall down and caressing his black fur.It's really soft, I am already loving his wolf. Finally we came into a halt and he lowered his body to get me down. I got down and look around, we are in front of a river. The sound of the water is calming my mind. He gave me a stern look like telling me to stay here. I don't know how I got that, but I sat down in the grass assuring him that I wouldn't leave. He nodded his head and jump into the water without a second glance to me. I was about to stand up and look for him when I felt someone hugging behind me scaring the life out of me.

"Thank God you are okay!" the person said to my ear. And I relaxed my muscles realizing it was Jisso.

"You okay dear? Did you get hurt?" Jin oppa came in front of me and scan my body for any injures.I chuckled at his behavior.

"I see you finally found your mate." Namjoon oppa said coming in-front of me with the rest of the boys. And Jisoo also stand up. I am the only one sitting right now while others towering my body around me. Before I couldn't even realize who was here Namjoon oppa asked looking around

"By the way where is Jungkook? I can't see him here."

JUNGKOOK! As in the golden makne Jungkook. Why should he would be here. Then the realization hit me like a truck. It's him. He is my mate.

 'JUNGKOOK IS MY MATE.'