Chapter 33

*Shenu's pov*

"How dare you hurt MY MATE?" his doubled voice echoed in the whole place making the ground beneath us shake. He looks like a blood-lust monster with those red orbs covered with a glowing silver thick outline. If I didn't know this man any better, I wouldn't even dare to look at him.  He is oozing power and dominant making others whimper in submission. This is him. The beast everyone feared. And now he is out thanks to that stupid alpha boy who hurt his mate.

"I-I d-din't know she was your mate alpha." Minwoo whimpered in submission taking steps back as Jungkook took steps forward towards him. Fear was evident in his eyes. Not only his, but also everyone's. Even though Jungkook is not their alpha, still his voice can affect anyone as he is strongest among everyone. That's why everyone think that he will be the next king.

"I will count till ten. Shift and run to save your sorry ass." Jungkook said through the gritted teeth. He is trying his best to hold back his paws from  attacking Minwoo. 

"Please spare my life Alpha" Minwoo begged on his knees earning a dark chuckle from Jungkook. He extend his canines and licked them like a hungry wolf.

"Now! Now! Don't make this hunt boring" Jungkook sing-sang excitedly and chuckled. Everyone visibly shook from fear. Suddenly he stopped chuckling and everyone went dead silent. Even there wasn't the sound of wind blowing. It's look like that the nature also scared to trigger him up more by making sound. He narrowed his eyes and bend down starring at Minwoo who was on his knees. "Run!"

That's all took Minwoo to shift and ran towards wood praying for his life. He knew. Heck even everyone here knew that he can't escape from the devil. Jungkook start counting like he promised not even bothering to look where Minwoo ran. All that time he kept his eyes on me. When he count '10' he looked at me giving a sweet smile making my breath hitched. "I will be back with a present for you love." and he disappeared into the wood in lightning speed.

Suga oppa came close to me and helped me to stand up inspecting my body fro any injured. Everyone start to whisper around. Some even planed to run away, but couldn't knowing that would be the death of them. I searched for Yunna and saw her standing at the same position with a blank face. But deep down I know she is suffering. I want to comfort her, but I am the one who caused her this pain. 

Before I could approach her and talk to her a ear screeching scream was heard from the woods. Our eyes widened hearing that pain. It is clear that it was belong to Minwoo. Soon after Jungkook came into our view covered in blood. Everyone gasped. And that's when I noticed the head he is holding in his hand. The sight made me want to throw-up. My wolf stirred inside my body seeing this side of her mate. No matter how much Minwoo hurt me, this is still ruthless in my eyes. But he isn't known as the beast for nothing. This is him. This is the real alpha side of Jeon Jungkook.

He threw the head into middle and turn towards to Hyungsik grave where all the pack members stood and let out a loud growl. That's when I realized this beast wouldn't satisfy from one person's blood. He wants blood. He wants everyone's blood who dared to go against his mate.

"Petal do something. You are the only one who can tame him." Suga oppa mind-linked me scared to utter those words loud knowing better that his life would be in danger if Jungkook heard that. I know I have to do something. Or else it would only four of us leaving this place alive.

"Jungkook STOP!" I yelled making him dead stop on his track who was walking towards visibly shaking crowd. "You can't hurt them. They are my pack members Jungkook. As their alpha it is my duty to protect them. And I will do it. Please Jungkook don't make this any hard for me." I said softly. He turn towards me and I noticed his eyes started to  change color. But it didn't change as I want. His red and silver eyes totally turn into silver indicating that is wolf is in full control.