Chapter 50

*Third person's pov*

The king's fierce gaze snapped towards the big double golden doors when it slam opened. A smile appeared on his face when he caught his most favorite scent in the world mixed with another scent which is going to be his second favorite scent soon. There walked in the queen of all supernatural creatures. He smiled lovingly at his wife, but it soon darkened when he caught the full appearance of his queen was only on her last night gown. His intensive gaze traveled on her body from head to toe. Her long chocolate brown wavy hair was a beautiful mess after a long night. Her soft plump lips are swollen while her eyes was half lidded still with sleepiness. A smile tried to break in it way on to the king's face he as caught a sight of his wife's big round swollen belly. But he wasn't the only one admiring that beautiful view in that room.

A loud growl escaped from his mouth shaking the whole room filled all the warriors, ministers and servants who immediately bowed their head in submission and fear avoiding the view of their queen scared to celebrate their own funeral tomorrow if their anything left of them to bury after the king is done with them. The door slammed open again and there walked in the queen's maids in panic, one of them holding a robe which the queen probably forgot to wear when she came out of her chamber as soon as she woke up.

"Wear it!" His authorial voice boomed in the throne room making his wife to pout at that. It was a really hard task for her maids to hold back their giggles when ever their queen use that cute pout of her's to surrender her husband into her wish. But they got used to it with years passed unlike their king who is still weak to that pout. The maids helped the queen to tug into her robe carefully covering her night gown. Don't get her wrong. There was nothing inappropriate in her dress. The night gown covered her body perfectly hiding her porcelain skin from others eyes. But hello! we are talking about Jeon Jungkook here. The most possessive man in the world. So in his eyes it's still not enough. If he could he would have locked her wife with him in their chamber hiding her from other men's ogling eyes.   

A small smile rebelled its' way to the king's face when he saw his wife's cute pout. He patted his lap signaling his wife to walk towards him. She padded towards the throne where her husband sat gracefully, holding her 8 months big belly securely. After like a minute she finally made her way and sat on his lap sideways securely wrapped on her husband's grip.

"Why are you out of your bed this early love?" The king questioned lovingly stroking her hair from one hand while other hold her waist securely keeping her in place, completely forgetting the little crowd or maybe ignoring.

"You wasn't there when I woke up!" She complained releasing that pout on her face raising her head to stare into her husband's loving gaze.

"I had a meeting to attend this morning love." he answered softly planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"But you promised to see my face first thing in the morning when you proposed." The crowd stood stunned witnessing their queen complaining about their king. The most feared man among them. They were counting the seconds mentally on their heads to see when would their king's patience ran off and lash out on his wife, but it never did. If it's possible his gaze soften even more.

"I kept that promise love. I saw your face first thing in the morning!" He answered fondly making his wife to pout again and rest her cheek on his chest knowing she lost the battle. A chuckle ripped out from his mouth sending vibrates to her cheeks where she rest them against her chest. Everyone in the room stared lovingly at them. The king started tracing his finger on the tattoo his queen had on her neck. The first letter of his name. 'J' He still remembered the day when she said that she got that tattoo as a reminder of him, cause she thought that she would never be able to bare his mark on her neck. So she wanted something reminder of him on her to hold on. It's hurt him to think how much of a jerk he must had been to her to make her think like that way. But look where they are now. His tracing fingers slowly traveled it way to her chin and he lifted her face with a promising look on his face.