Chapter 12

*Taehyung's pov

"Oppa! give me the key. Namjoon oppa said that I can drive today." Shenu said sweetly at Jin hyung stopping him from getting in to the driving seat.

After we return from the America things between Her and Jungkook got more awkward. They both kept avoiding each other and day by day the rest of us are getting more attached to her bubbly personality. I don't know how can Jungkook avoid her. He really has a great control unlike me who can't stand to see her in pain.

"You can drive?" Jin hyung asked surprised. We are heading to the company to discus about our new album which we gonna release soon and as always we are late cause any of us weren't early birds. After that me, Suga hyung and Shenu decide to go on shopping to buy something for Jungkook since his birthday is nearing.

"Trust me oppa! I am faster than you." she grabbed the key and went on sitting in the driving seat but I didn't miss the evil smirk she has on her face when she said that. I smell something is fishy. I looked at Jungkook and saw he was smirking too. He must have felt that she is up to something.

"Look like today's ride gonna be fun" Jungkook mind-linked me and that moment I knew that we are so gonna regret this.

********

"That was a ride to the hell and back." Suga hyung said holding his chest with a pale face. We are in the parking lot of the company. Usually it would take minimum 45 minutes to drive hear but today we are here within 15 minutes.

"Next time remind me to never let her drive." Namjoon hyung who was in the passenger seat said clutching his seat belt like it held his life. Jin hyung was already passed out in my lap, J-hope hyung was throwing up in a plastic bag, Jimin was shaking and in the verge of crying. Today was the day that I learnt all the cussing words in the world. Some from our own members and some from the other drivers. We all are in the verge of crying except Jungkook and Shenu who are laughing their ass off at us. Evil maknaes. No wonder they are mates.

********

*Shenu's pov*

"Wow! oppa you are the best" I said clapping my hands at J-hope oppa who showed me a solo dance of his since others were busy with their own works in the practice room.

"I am glad you liked it Shenu." he said and caught the water bottle I throw at him successfully. I have to say he is a great dancer, his dance moves were no joke.    

"Oppa if you don't mind can you do a dance with me. I have a song in my mind since a long time but I didn't had a suitable partner." I said all excitedly. Suddenly I am having this urge to perform a dance with him. Who wouldn't? He is a great dancer.

"You can dance?" he asked surprised sitting next to me and I just simply nodded my head at him.

"We can practice it when we both are free and finally when we are ready we can show it to the others. So what you say?" I asked raising my brows at him. I really hope he would accept my offer.

"Of course I would love to dance with you princess." he said with a fond smile making my smile widen. "Hope Jungkook wouldn't kill me for touching you while dancing." he said the rest staring at Jungkook who was busy flirting with a staff member named Hanna in the corner of the room. A alpha wouldn't like that his mate having too much skinship with an other men. So I understand what he meaned.

"He wouldn't care oppa." I said looking at the floor. I don't feel jealous anymore about him flirting with females. I just feel the pain in my heart because of the bond I think. He sighed and was about to say something but before he can say anything my phone start to ring.