chapter 9

*Shenu pov*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he asked in a low dangers voice which sent chills down my spine. He slowly took steps toward me while I walk backward scared of him. This is not Jungkook, he look like someone else. I don't know but I felt his difference. Suddenly I am being lifted by bridal style and put on a stool in the kitchen counter. He snatched the first-aid kit box from Jin oppa and bend down to my foot level to treat my wound. 'Does he care about me?'

"Shenu can you hear me?" I heard Jin oppas' voice in my mind. Does he just mind-linked me? Namjoon oppa said pack members can mind-link each other once they join the pack officially completing the ritual to join the pack, but I can't do it since I didn't do the rituals yet. Then how is this possible? I looked at Jin oppa and mouthed 'How' confused.

"Listen dear! I know you are wondering how come I can mind-linked you? You are the mate of the strongest alpha. Your bond with him is stronger than the pack bond. Since he is your alpha and the next in line to become the alpha, your bond with him automatically make you a pack member without a ritual." he explained in a rush like this is not the time to talk about it.  "Look here dear! I want to warn you. Do not ask or say anything which would make Jungkook angry. I am begging you princess, DO NOT MAKE HIM ANGRY" he said emphasizing the last sentence with a scared voice. I looked at him and nodded my head making him relaxed a little bit.

"Jungkook?" I said in a low voice scared to make him angry.

"I am not Jungkook love." he said wrapping a bandage around my wound. His voice sound different. It's deeper and sexier than his normal voice I heard. Then it hit me. This is his wolf. The wolf that everyone is scared of and dying to avoid  getting on his nerve as I heard. I should have known it when he care for me suddenly like this unlike Jungkook. So he gets silver eyes when his wolf in control. "Call me Nick." he said still observing my foot for any more injuries.

"That's a cool name and I am glad you finally realized that you have a mate in this house to meet" I said casually to him yanking away my injured leg from his grasp. Jin oppa looked at me like I grow two heads. Jungkook or should I say Nick chuckled at my remark and stand up with the kit.

"I am glad you liked my name love and Yes! I remember that I have a mate. Blame it to Jungkook for not letting me meet you earlier." Jin oppa gasped at his sweet behavior. He seems fun then why everyone is scared of him. I got it why when I saw His sweet smile turn into a death glare towards Jin.

"And you!"  he said pointing at Jin oppa "Why would you let her in kitchen when You knew it that she is clumsy and can get hurt?" he asked in a dangerous voice. Wow! men duality!

"I- I just - want to- to teach h- her" Jin oppa shuttered badly. I felt bad for him. This is my fault.

"Nick please don't blame him. It was me who insist." I said in a pleading voice hoping he would let it go.

"I would let it aside this time cause I don't want to scared  my mate the first time I met her and Jungkook wouldn't be happy if I hurt you now. Next time I can't promise you would be safe if she got hurt in the kitchen. I swear you wouldn't see the sun-light again." he said in a deadly voice still looking at him. Jin oppa just nodded his head scared to reply. 

"My love it's pleasure to meet you! I really like you and care for you. Please don't leave me because of that jerk avoiding you. Give him some time." Nick said lovingly. I can't understand him, he was scary few minutes ago and lovely at me in the next minute. How can he do that? I was spacing out that I didn't notice he was caressing my cheek which sent sparkles in me. His eyes suddenly started to change color which means Jungkook is taking control and after back few seconds his eyes turned dark brown. When he realized that he was cupping my cheek he yanked away his hand from me instantly.