Chapter 23

*Shenu's pov*

My whole body is burning. I feel like my whole body is in a volcano. I want to scream, but my lips are sealed. Everything was dark. I want to open my eyes, but it feels like they are glued. I heard faint voices. I want to move my body. Yet no matter how harder I try, I couldn't. Little by little the voices become clear to me.

"It was a war out there. It was really hard to convince him to leave with others." I heard jin oppa said with a sigh.

"I can understand him. As an alpha, the urge he has to stay with his mate in these kind of situation is normal." it was the Luna's voice.

"But why others have to leave too?" Jin oppa questioned.

"Her heat not only affect her mate. It's affect other unmated wolfs also. So they have to stay away from her until her heat is over." Luna said with a sigh. Heat??? What are they talking about? I tried again to move or open my eyes, but couldn't. Soon these actions made me exhausted and darkness surrounded me.

*******

I heard sounds of yelling and tried to focus on what are they saying.

"Why isn't she waking up doctor? It has been two days already!" I heard the concern voice of Jisoo.

"She was late on her heat cause her wolf was locked inside her body for too long. Now her wolf is out and the heat also.So her body needs to adjust to these new changes. That's why her mind and body wouldn't let her wake up until she adjust to the changes. She will probably wake up after her heat is over. " I heard a unknown voice saying. Then it was silent until I heard footsteps went away. Second later I heard a deep sigh. Someone is still hear.

"Relax Jisoo! She will be okay." I heard the voice of Seguli. "I brought the laptop here, so that we can watch the boys new song. It will release soon. We should watch it. Shenu may hear it." That was the last thing I heard Seguli saying when again darkness surrounded me.

*****************

I was in the wood surrounded by trees. Everything was green around me. The ground was filled with fresh green grasses and beautiful flowers. I looked around in dazed. It was a sight to see. Suddenly I felt a present behind me and turn to find a beautiful pure white wolf was standing there looking at me. My first instincts was to run away, but something about this wolf made me fell a attachment towards it. It sat down in the ground waiting for me to do anything or say anything.

"Who are you?" I questioned slowly stepping forward. It stand-up making me stop on my steps.

"I am your wolf" I heard a voice in my head. I widened my eyes hearing that oh-so familiar voice cause this is the voice that I heard that day in my head. I looked at it in shock and saw it was wagging its' tail happily. My wolf? Then everything clicked in my mind. I start to remember everything what happened. I shifted. I shifted into a wolf. I am a were-wolf.

"Yes you are! And I am finally happy to meet you!" It exclaimed happily and came towards me. I knelled in front of it and ran my fingers on its' silky soft fur. It purred at satisfaction earning a chuckle from me.She is beautiful! I feel proud to have a beautiful wolf like her. But where did I get a wolf? Where was she whole this time?

"I was locked inside your body. When you was born, I was there in your body. But neither I could talk to you nor shift until that day when I saw our mate is in danger. I was able to break the walls you created around me." She explained and I nodded my head at her understandingly. But how could I be a were-wolf?

"I know that there is lot of questions in your mind right now, but you should wake up now. Everyone is worried about us. Your body is ready to accept me now. So wake up!" she said in my mind. I nodded my head at her but suddenly remembered something.