Chapter 8

*Shenu pov*

'JUNGKOOK IS MY MATE'

we all turn our heads to the sound of water. There I saw Jungkook aka the golden makne of BTS coming out of water in his human form. This is the first time I am seeing him properly in person. He has dark black hair which I assumed he colored recently, big doe eyes with dark brown orbs, plump lips which I can kiss whole day, sharp jaw lines which can slice an apple and a slender looking long neck with a sexy looking adam apple. And don't get me start with his well built muscular body and those abs which I am dying t- WAIT! WHAT? abs?

Oh my God! He is naked. I turned my head to the side before he can come out fully from the water and give me good glance of his little friend down there. I saw Jisoo also turning her back towards him in embarrassment.

"Yah! Jungkook there are girls here. Wear the clothes Jin hyung brought." she said looking at my embarrassed state. At this point everyone is towering over my body like I am some kind of a pray.

"Wow! Jungkook what a great first impression you gave to her." J-hope oppa said offering his hand to me to stand up. I took it and stand up still not looking at him.

"Correction! What a great NAKED first impression" Jimin said highlighting the 'naked' word. I didn't notice until now he was here. "Hi! I am Jimin, but I prefer if you call me oppa." I chuckled at his words. Before I can say anything I saw a figure walking towards us behind him.

"Finally! I can come out. I was getting sick of living like some kind of a mafia leader who was hiding from the cops." the figure which I know Taehyung now said walking towards me pushing Jimin away from his path. "Hi! I am Taehyung. You can call me Tae or V." He said with a friendly smile offering his hand for a hand shake. I shook hand with him returning the smile, but he suddenly yanked his hand away from me with wide eyes. I frowned at his reaction. Anyone didn't notice this cause they were busy telling something to my mate. He just smile at me sheepishly when he saw my face and I shrugged it off.

"Lets go" Jungkook said walking away without even giving me a second glance. Why wouldn't he talk to me. I felt a squish in my shoulder and saw Taehyung giving me a reassuring smile with a nod. And we followed the rest with a silent.

*****

After like hours of walking we finally saw the pack house with people standing in front of it waiting for us. As soon as we got neared Jisoo ran to a tall guy and hugged him tightly while saying how much she missed him. I think that's Woobin her mate. Next to them was a man who look like old version of Jungkook with the Luna.

"Alpha" all the boys bowed their heads in respect while Jungkook went and hugged him.

"I see! I finally got to meet you." alpha said breaking the hug and walking towards me.

"Hello Alpha! It's an honor to meet you. I am Angel Christina." I introduce myself bowing my head in respect.

"Well mannered I see. I am impressed." he said taping my shoulders with a smile.

"The credit goes to Namjoon oppa alpha. He is a great teacher." I said looking at Namjoon oppa who has a proud look in his face now. He nodded hid head and turn towards the crowed.

"Everyone! This is a new member of our pack. Treat her like family." he said pointing me to the crowed. I think Luna must have told him about keeping my mate bond as a secret until I am ready. Everyone yelled 'Yes Alpha' in unison except my mate who wouldn't even look at me.

********

It has been two days now. Everyone treat me nicely except some fan girls of the boys who would give me death glare when I am around the boys. They must be thinking that I am here to steel their men. Well hello! I am not. I already found my mate. Speaking about him, he keeps avoiding me. He wouldn't even look at me. Scratch that he wouldn't even come to a place where I am. I think my guessing is correct. He doesn't want me.

"Oh my god!" I saw Jin hyung running towards me leaving his cooking.He grabbed my hand and then I notice there is blood in my thumb. I was cutting vegetables to help in the kitchen. I think I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice cutting my thumb in the process.

"What were you thinking dear!" he asked while searching for the first aid kit. He came back with it and start treating my wound mumbling how deep it is. I ignored his question and keep staring at my wound.

"Dear! Everything will be okay. Give him some time. He would come to you wagging his tail like a dog soon." he said realizing my problem. I just faked a smile at him. He finished treating my wound and grab the knife to cut the vegetables.

"I will do it oppa. This is just a small cut." I said grabbing the knife from him.

"No! you are not. I can do it. You will sit here and watch." he said grabbing back the knife from me.

"No oppa I am fine. I will help you." I said and grabbed back the knife but accidentally drop it on my foot making a cut in my foot.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" we both heard a deep voice yelling at us making me flinch from the impact. We both turn our heads to see a silver eyes Jungkook standing in the kitchen entrance seething his teeth eyeing me with a furious look.

'SHIT' I heard Jin oppa mumbling to himself and backed away from me hurriedly.

*****

*Jungkook pov*

Everyone was staring at me without telling me why they called me to the alphas' office. There was my father sitting in front me next to his table while my brother and rest of the bts except Jin hyung standing either side of him.

"What is it guys? What so important you guys want to inform me." I asked running out of my patients.

"Jungkook we was debating whether to say this to you or not, but it is best if you know." My father said getting a pies of a paper from his table drawer and handing it to me.

'Enjoy your little time with your mate Jungkook. Soon she would be in my arms. I would make her my mate. She is your only weakness and I will use it gladly' I crumbled the note after I read it. Who dare to threaten me?

"Jungkook on that attack happened two days ago our pack members have notice two of Hyungsike pack members, but they couldn't catch them cause they vanished as soon as you took Shenu away from there." Namjoon hyung said looking stressed. That son of a bitch! That Hyungsike guy is my worst enemy. He always want to defeat me and take over my pack, but he miserably failed his every attack.  

"And the worst is the man that I hired to spy on you and found about your mate went missing after he informed me about your mate, I think Hyungsike has him and he want to make sure about the information he got from him. So he sent men to check on that using rouges to attack us as excuse to get in. I found that note in my office that day."My father said pointing at the note which I crumbled. I clenched my hands grasping the information I got now. My wolf is in the edge now. He want to take control from the anger we feel now.   

"I think he is after Shenu. He is trying to take her away from us." Woobin hyung said scared of my next reaction. That's it! My wolf took control over my body and the next thing they saw was my fathers' table flying away to the wall breaking it into pieces. Everyone backed away from me.My wolf is the most dangers thing anyone would encounter. He is a monster as everyone say, but he really has a soft spot for his mate which I wouldn't allowed to show.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my thumb, but I wasn't injured. And I knew it's her pain I am feeling. Our bond is getting stronger day by day since I found her.

'She is hurt. My mate is hurt' my wolf chanted in our head while running away from the office. I inhaled her scent and found it coming from the kitchen. I want to stop my wolf from going there, but I can't control him. There I saw Jin hyung treating her found. My wolf want to break his hand for touching her. He is very frustrated because he never get a chance to hold his mate properly so being this possessive over her is not his fault. I saw she was arguing with Jin hyung for the knife and she accidentally drop it on her foot making an other cut. My wolf growled from the anger.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled at her. He finally was able to talk to his mate, but the situation is not good. And I knew at that moment that this is not gonna end to my liking.