Chapter 31

*Jungkook's pov*

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

That's the only thing ran in my mind as I chased my mate in the woods. She has been pissing me off for the past week. Why? Cause I simply controlled her on that day in the university. So she is taking her revenge. I pushed my paws harder against the ground and fasten my space to catch up to her. As I got closer she doubled her speed to leave me behind. She is again using her vampire speed. It's not much for me cause as the strongest alpha I am faster than anyone else which including vampires. But my wolf is letting her run ahead of us cause he is really enjoying this chase for his little mate.

After we return home from the university that day she straight away called Jisoo and went with her to the pack house. For the past week she stayed in the pack house without us. When ever we return to the pack house she would leave to the dark shadow pack to handle her alpha duties with Tae and Namjoon hyung. Namjoon hyung is still against the idea of becoming the alpha of that pack. So she is taking him with her to make him get comfortable with that pack. And Tae is joining them for her protection. There is still some pack members who are loyal to their passed alpha.

So the only times I would get to see her was when she is working with us and at the lunch time in university. What pissing me off was either time she would be with a male. Unlike before she would flirt with our male staff members and some of guys in the university. I threatened her telling that I would let Nick out, but she threatened me back telling if I did that she would shift too and would shift back to her human form that instantly reveling her naked glory. Now no where in hell I would let others to see my mate's body. So I have to swallow my pride and watch whatever she is doing knowing that she is true to her words.

Last night when we return back to the pack house she invite every teen in the pack to watch a horror movies. Of course we have to join because of Jin hyung being unable to avoid her puppy eyes for the second time. Woobin also wanted to join us. But Shenu chased him away telling that he wouldn't let Jisoo to enjoy the movie. I got why she did that the next minute when the movie started. Can you believe the girl who teased my hyungs for a week for getting scared at a horror movie was screaming for every single move in that horror movie had and kept her body glued to Jisoo just to annoy me. I would have jump on her and dragged her away if it's not for the girl who stayed clingy to my arm. Yunna. Instead of watching the horror movie everyone decide to watch drama going between me and my mate with amusement.

She didn't stop it from there. Today she decide to play a basket ball match between girls after our training. We all freshened up and gathered in the back yard. All the teenagers joined us to watch the match. And that's where the my patience blew off. Shenu came down wearing a short skirt and a jersey. When everyone gathered to start the match she removed her jersey revealing a black sport bra underneath it. Due to the training she lost her weight and now she has a perfect slim body. I liked her previous body more. Everyone whistled at her perfect body except me and boys who are so annoyed with her dress choice. It's freaking cold here and she decide to wear this. Okay! I would be honest. It's not about the dress cause we don't have worry about the cold due to our hot tempered body. It's because that was the first time she wore something that reveal that much of her body and I don't like that at all. She is mine. I am the only one allowed to see her body.

A furious growled escape from my mouth and I stood up to walk closer to her. She instantly backed away and let out a warning growl,but I didn't care I had enough of this. Nick is in the edge. He is more pissed than me at our mate behavior. I saw her canines extend and her nail sharpened indicating that she was about to shift like her warned. I wouldn't let that happen. I fasten my steps and jump on top her shifting to my pitch black wolf in the mid-air. She was quick move and ran away to the woods. And that's how we ended up here. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice she paused on her track making me bump on to her body. I stumbled on the floor and it took me few seconds to regain my balance. When I looked ahead she was nowhere in my sight. Shit! She tricked me. I tried to trace her scent but couldn't. She has hidden it again. I ran deep into the wood hoping to find her. And when I got closer to the lake I heard a ear screeching scream which belongs to my mate.