Chapter 25

*Jungkook pov*

I blinked. Once, Twice, Thrice! What just happened?

Even before I can register what happened someone grabbed my hand and dragged me to where the dining table was.

"See this! She prepared this for you!" I came out from my daze and look at the dining table to see there is food on it. We didn't notice this before. I looked at Taehyung who dragged me here. "She cooked for you Jungkook. She cooked for the first time of her life and that was for you. She prepared this as a thanks giving for saving her and waited for your arrival starving herself while you was busy going on a date with someone else." He explained so we can understand

"It wasn't a date Tae! I just want to distract my mind." I tried to reason out.

"Well it look like a one for us. 'Us' means including the girls you are taking out or flirt to distract yourself Jungkook!" he said annoyingly. Everyone nodded their head agreeing with him. I kept silence without not knowing what to say. Is that's what it look like? Tae sighed and stand in front of me.

"What you know about her Jungkook? Do you know anything about her life? about her parents? whether she has sibling or not? What are her likes and dislikes?" he questioned "You know nothing about her Jungkook! Yet you judge her.And that also as a slut." he said last part with a scoff.

"You know that I didn't mean it Tae?" I said through the gritted teeth. He is getting on to my nerves.

"This is not the first time you called her that Jungkook." he said shaking his head disappointingly. "For the fucking sake she is your mate Jungkook! Your mate and our Luna!" I growled at his disrespect,but he didn't mind. " How would you feel when your own mate insult you in front of others? Wouldn't you get embarrassed? That's what she is going through every time you insult her in front of us, her pack members. How could she expect us to respect her when her own mate doesn't?" he questioned making me lowered my head in shame. It never wasn't my intention to insult her, but my anger get on my way. Every time I hurt her, I wanted to apologize, but my ego which is higher than the 'Eiffel Tower' wouldn't let me.

"I am sorry Jungkook! What ever she said was correct, this time I wouldn't be on your side Jungkook!" he said taking a step back like he is stepping away from my life."Do you know why my wolf respect you? Submit to you when he doesn't to anyone?" all of us gave him a questioning look. We all knew that his wolf is different and wouldn't submit to anyone except me. I always wondered what the reason is? "Cause I was the protector of your unborn mate Jungkook! I was the protector of the next queen. That's why my wolf wouldn't submit to anyone cause his master is the ruler." that was the second bomb that bumped into my head for the day. Everyone gasped and I was taken back from that information.

"We submit to you out of respect Jungkook, cause you are the mate of my master that I never met. We understood your pain Jungkook, cause both of us lost someone very important in our life. That's why I was able to break your bubble back then that you create around you." I was beyond shock from everything that happened today.

"But today you lost my respect Jungkook. What you did was unacceptable!" disappointment was evident in his voice. This is my best friend. The friend that stayed loyal to me, got my side and held my back in every time I needed. But today that friend is taking someone else side. "I am not gonna stay away and watch whatever pain you are giving her Jungkook! This time she has me. No matter what her decisions is, I am gonna support her Jungkook" Everyone watched silently, the friend that always took my side is talking against me. With said that he walked away without an other word like she did. Jin hyung dropped to the floor holding his head. Others were too shocked to react.This is too much to take in. I made two important people in my life against me. At this point I knew one thing clearly. I screwed up.