Chapter 6

*Shenu pov*

"Shenu, can you take more bread to the dinning table?" Jin oppa asked me helping the one of omega named Jully. After having breakfast together with him we decide to help the omegas to prepare breakfast for the rest of the pack members. I did it mainly cause I want to be helpful and deep inside my heart I am hoping to see the rest of the BTS.

"Yah! Sure oppa" I said while taking more bread in to the dinning table. There are other families live in pack house other than the alphas' family. Few women of here who hanged out with luna yesterday know that I am their future luna. I asked them to keep that as a secret since I am not ready to come out yet. How can I? I don't even know who is my so called mate. So the others are thinking that I am a new pack member. I figured out everyone here treat each other as family even you are a weak omega who works for the pack house. Everyone was friendly with me except the ones who know I am their future Luna. There not unfriendly, but they are being very respect towards me and they are very cautious with the words they use like they are trying to not to make me piss. I wonder what make them scared of me. Is my mate that scary that they are afraid to mess around with me?

After everyone finished me and Jin oppa offered to clean and after a little while Namjoon oppa came to the kitchen.

"Good morning" he said to the both of us. "I see you two get along well"

"Well Jin oppa is very friendly and funny." I said giving my best smile to them.

"You owned me a hug dear" Jin oppa said opening his arms wide for me to fit in. I hugged him while chuckling and I heard someone cleared the throat. We found Namjoon oppa looking at us with a amused look.

"Can I have the breakfast please. I am starving." He said while rubbing his stomach.

"Sure! I will serve you." I said hoping the rest would join later with him.

"Ah.... well I have to take the breakfast to the room for everyone including mine." My smile flattered hearing that. They can't come out cause I am hear. My mate doesn't wanna show up. Why? Doesn't he want me. I read enough werewolf stories to find out this is not the way your mate behave unless he doesn't want a one.

"Shenu are you ready for your lessons today?" He asked trying to cheer me up. He knows my name. someone has told him cause I never said him. We couldn't start it yesterday cause I had this little hang out with the luna. I nodded my head replacing a smile in my face.

"Here you go!" Jin oppa said handing him a tray full of foods. 

"And Shenu I am heading to the Seoul for some work at the evening. You can come with me to pack your belongings. You can't keep wearing Jisoo's clothes. I will pick you up after like 5 hours. is that enough?" Namjoon oppa asked balancing the tray.

"You want me to move in here?" I asked shocked.

"Yes! Didn't I say it yesterday? it's for your safety. So after we finished our lessons we can leave." He said trying to leave.

"I am also coming." said jin oppa  "Why?" both of us asked in unison.

"Cause I can't trust my baby with your driving Joon" Jin oppa said crossing his hand above his chest. 

"You are living to your tittle oppa" I said getting ready to leave.

"What title?" Jin oppa asked

"The mother of the group" I heard Namjoon oppa saying following behind me.

******

I learned new vocabularies from Namjoon oppa and about Korean customs, food, places. At the evening three of us head to the Seoul using this huge tree in the middle of wood as a portal. I figured out in case if we can't use it we have to drive all the way to Seoul which would take more than 10 hours. So the easiest way is using the portal.