Chapter 38

*Shenu's pov*

"No they are not dating." Sejun the manager said for the hundredth time since we get into the van to go to pack house this morning.

"You know how Jungkook get jealous when people who are close to him get close with someone else. That's what happened yesterday. He simply got jealous." he said frustrated and someone else phone start to ring. This is what happening since this morning. Everyone presented on yesterday party was calling nonstop to know what happened yesterday with Jungkook. And the subject of the topic is sitting in front of me next to Sejun, like he didn't cause these chaos.

"You know what? Why don't you call Jungkook and ask it yourself?" Sejun spat angrily and hang up the call. "Jungkook why is your phone switched off?" He asked turning his head towards Jungkook who rolled his eyes at him.

"Of course to avoid those annoying people." he said and closed his eyes to take his nap which he is trying to get since we get in.

"You switched off your phone? You should have tell us!" J-hope oppa said and grabbed his ringing phone from his pocket.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jimin who sat next to him asked

"What it looks like? I am going to switch off my phone. You all should do so." he answered and soon the ringing stopped. 

"We already did J-hope!" Jin oppa who sat next to me said with a bored tone earning a gasp from him.

"And you guys didn't tell me?" he asked offended.

"Cause we need someone's phone to keep on in case of emergency." Suga oppa said next to him and shrugged when J-hope oppa scoffed. As in cue Sejun's phone start to ring again. Jungkook groan annoyed and snatch the phone away from him to throw it at J-hope oppa who sat in the far behind. He is keeping a safe distance from me after back yesterday's event. J-hope oppa caught it successfully.

"Answer it. From now on you should answer there all questions!" Jungkook commanded.

"Why me?"

"This is your punishment for touching what is mine!" he spat catching my attention at those words.

"I am not your property Jeon!" I snapped with a glare. Before he could say anything I received a video call from my home. The first thing I saw when I answered it made me squeal forgetting everything.

"My baby!" I squealed loudly when I saw my dog on the video. Everyone chuckled except him who growled as soon as those words leaved my mouth.

"Seriously Jungkook? It's a dog!" Jimin said with amusement.

"Yah! But her dog is getting what Jungkook wouldn't from her. Attention and acknowledgment." Suga oppa said making everyone snicker at that. Jungkook groan and simply turn back towards front simply mumbling 'I can't believe a dog is my competitor' under his breath. But thanks to my super hearings I was able to catch those words. A small smile appeared on my face, but I soon hid it when I received a knowing look from Tae. That's when I realized that I failed to block my emotions from my mate bonds. So they both must have felt my happiness through the bond.

'Stupid mates!'   

********

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" I heard someone saying and felt a weight over my body. I pushed away whatever was on my body and heard a loud thud with a 'ouch' sound. I slowly opened my eyes blinking few times to adjust to the brightness. I saw something coming my way from the corner of my eyes and my instincts kick in as I soon caught it before it hit my face. It was a pillow and the culprit was Jisoo who sat on the floor beneath my bed with a frown. "It's not nice to throw a beautiful lady who tried to help you." she said standing up.