Chapter 47

*Jungkook's pov*

"You both were pure souls. That's why your fate and mother nature wanted to give you guys an other chance. They made her the moon-goddess and she created us." Mellisa explained breaking the silence. we all are shocked to even utter a word.

"But where is she now?" Woobin hyung questioned.

"There weren't only Jungkook and Shenu in that story. There was a third person." Taehyung said slowly grasping the new found information and solving the puzzle.

"Her fiance!" Everyone's head snapped towards me when I uttered those words. " She was a princess who was engaged to ruthless commander. That bastard is the one separated us." I said with venom laced in my voice.

"You mean that her finance also born again like you guys and he is the one who took her using black magic?" Mellisa nodded her head at Jimin's question making me to growl in anger.

"Hey Wait! If she is the moon-goddess, we don't have to worry about her safety right? I mean who can harm the goddess? She can save herself right?" J-hope hyung questioned and we all looked at Mellisa with new found hope. If she is the goddess that mean she is safe right? After all she is our creature!

"No! She doesn't know that she is the goddess. She left all her powers to become a human. She is here completing her incomplete love story while all her powers out there fulfilling her responsibilities as the goddess, But if we trigger her up, we can wake the goddess in her." I don't know whether to feel relief or burden with Mellisa's answer. Is she safe or not?

"You mean she can save herself if the goddess in herself wakes up?" Suga hyung asked with hopeful eyes, but it soon vanished into thin air when she shook her head denying it. That make my wolf even more furious. That means she is not safe whether she is the goddess or not.

"Unfortunately it's not her destiny to destroy that monster." Mellisa start explaining. " That day  not only she received a chance. He did too." She said pointing at me. " She already completed her part. She created us, she brought back his soul and made him stronger. And finally she made him fall in love with her again for the second time. Her part is completed. Now it's his! His chance to save her life which he failed to do that day." My blood start to boil remembering how I failed her that day. I felt my blood pumping through the veins urging me to get up and run to save her. The very image of her dying face is hunting my mind. I will not fail her again!

" But where is my baby now?" Shenu's mother asked getting impatient with these tale telling and wanting to find her as soon as possible like me. They all looked at me hoping for a answer. And yes! I have the answer.

"That bastard must be keeping her some where near the cliff where he took our lives!" I answered and growled with each word clenching my teeth, but my anger short lived when I felt a sharp pain in my body like a stab to my heart. I clutched my chest clenching my teeth and let out a scream of pain. Everyone looked at me with worried eyes. I felt my wolf taking control over me and I couldn't stop that due to the pain. My eyes changed into silver and once Nick took control over my body everyone backed away letting me to howl in pain.

"Jewel!" Nick yelled and I knew at that exact moment the pain I am feeling is her's. What is he doing to her?

*********

*Shenu's pov*

I slowly opened my eyes. My whole body feel heavy and I feel like my head would burst any moment. It's really hard to keep opening my eyes.I am in pain. Lot of pain and I feel so week to the point that I can't even stand on my own feet. The last thing I remembered is getting attack near the border. What happened after back that? I gave up trying to get on my own feet and scan my surrounding to notice that I am laying in the middle of a small wooden cabin. There in front of me was a big mirror. I can see my own reflection on it. There are some dirt in my blue long off-shoulders gown. Other than that, I look as same as I was before I leaved the castle. Suddenly black smoke surrounded the cabin and some pictures displayed in the mirror. It's like it showing a story. I dragged my weak body near to the mirror and I realized what was showing on the mirror. These are my dreams. The dreams I had before I came here. I realized the wolf showed in that mirror. Nick! My mate! I weakly with lot of effort lift my hand to touch the mirror.