Chapter 10

*Shenu pov*

I couldn't sleep at all last night. It's still hurts, his indirect rejection. I was sobbing silently in my bed when I heard a knock on my room door, in came Suga oppa with a tray of food which I think breakfast for me. I silently made space for him to sit in the bed and wiped away my tears quickly.

"Petal! You should eat something. You skipped the dinner also." he said sitting next to me, placing the tray in front of me. I just nodded my head and kept starring at the food. He sighed looking at me and handed a note to me.

"Nick woke up before Jungkook could and took control to write this note to you. He was on his way to meet you but Jungkook start to take control, So he handed me the note." he said looking at my confused face. I just nodded my head and read the note.

My Love, 

I am so sorry about what happened yesterday love. I couldn't stop him from doing that. Please don't leave. I need you. We need you love. I would never let him reject you love. I care for you and always remember that I love you.

Nick.

I don't know what should I feel about this. Jungkooks' wolf want me but he doesn't.

"This is the first time I saw nick like this petal. Everyone thought he is heartless and doesn't care about anyone, but he care about you. You are the only one keeping him sane petal. You are our last hope petal." he looked so serious saying those words. What does he mean by keeping Nick sane and last hope? " Don't give up petal. Be strong. We are here with you." He said holding my hands. I just stared at him. I don't know what should I feel anymore. I am confused. Suga oppa stand up from the bed to leave knowing he wouldn't get any answers from me soon.

"We have practice petal. We will be back at evening. You can start your works from tomorrow. Just rest today. You need it." he said standing at the door frame. I gave him a smile covering all my negative emotions.

******

Everyone went to practice and I am quite boring here. I can't keep sulking all day. So I decide to clean the house to distract myself from my own misery. I changed the curtains and table clothes, wiped the whole dorm and cleaned the bathrooms. I cleaned the whole dorm except their rooms. I have to ask them permission before entering it. So I decide to group chat and asked them.

Full moon family 

Guys? :me

Mama Jin : What is it dear? Are you okay? 

Jungkook : What is this group?

I am fine Jin oppa! I just want to ask something : me

Chimchim : I created it. Our pack name is Full moon. So I named this full moon family. 

Suga : What is it petal? 

I cleaned the house. Can I clean the rooms also? I can't enter without permission. : Me

J-hope : You don't have to do that princess. You should rest.

Jungkook : Don't you dare enter my room.

Mama Jin : She better not. I don't want my baby catching any infection from your room.

Namjoon : You don't need our permission Shenu. You can enter anytime you want

Thanks oppa! I will clean then : Me