Chapter 16

*Shenu's pov*

I felt someone lying beside me, a hand securely wrapped around my waist and the person is breathing on my neck. Normally I would have panicked and kick the person out of my bed, but I couldn't. Cause I felt the tingles in my body and smell of chocolate meaning the person who is hugging me is my mate. Jungkook. He is cuddling me in my bed. How comfortable I felt in his arm. I wish- Wait! Jungkook? I opened my eyes as realization hit me. It was still dark. I look at the digital watch in my bed stand table and it says 11.57 p.m.

"Are you awake my love?" I heard that deep sexy voice which I kind of missed. It's not Jungkook. It's his wolf Nick. I turn towards him still his hand around my body. Our faces were inches apart. A light blushed appeared in my face. Thank God it's dark otherwise he would see me blushing

"You are cute when you are blushing" he said while chuckling. How can he see that. Ah! Super natural powers... He can see clearly in the dark also.

"What are you doing here Nick?" I changed the topic trying to avoid my embarrassment.

"It's my birthday love. So I want you to be the first person to wish me."  he said with a dreamy voice. A smile crept on my face. Romantic! I wiggled in his grip trying to break free

"What are you doing love?" he asked not liking to let me go

"I need to get something Nick. Let me go. I will be back. Promise!" I said still trying to break the grip. But it wouldn't. What is this man? is he a Iron-man? After some moments he eventually let go of me. Finally! I went to my closest and grabbed the gift box which I prepared for him. I came back to the bed and see Nick was sitting on it Curiously eyeing me. I sat next to him and look at the watch to see it is 12 o'clock.

"Happy birthday Mate!" I decided to call him mate since I don't know whether I should call him Nick or Jungkook. It's both of theirs birthday. And I handed him the present. He unwrapped it and took the timberland in his hand beaming like a five years old child.

"So you bought it for me?" he said to himself still starring at the shoes. Yes! I knew it. He was there when I brought it. I smelt him that day. Stalker!

"Do you like it?" I questioned him

"I love it!" he said looking into my eyes. Suddenly a mischievous grin appeared on his face "So where is my birthday kiss love?" he asked out of the blue. My eyes widened. "Come on! It's the birthday boy's wish. I want my birthday kiss." he start to whine like a kid. What should I do? Should I give him? What would Jungkook think? Scratch that! He is the one who asked. I quickly pecked his cheek. What? Did you thought I would kiss him on the lips? It's too early for that.

"That's not fair! But it's enough for now I guess." he pouted. Cute. For a moment his eyes turn back to brown and came back to silver again. I know what that means. Soon Jungkook will take the control. 

"Nick you should leave now." I said making his smile fade. I feel guilty for ruining the moment, but if I didn't Jungkook would gladly do that.

"Do you know how I feel right now Nick?" I asked in a soft voice

"Happy?" he said unsure. I nodded my head while smiling at him.

"Yes Nick! I am happy because of the little moment we shared right now. But if Jungkook take the control now, he would ruin it Nick! I don't want that. I want to keep this as a pleasant memory in my mind. That's why I am asking you to leave. I am sorry Nick!" I explained to him. He smiled sadly at me understanding the situation.

"I will see you in the evening love. Oh! brought a dress for you to wear in the ritual. You should wear it for me. I will send it." he said and kissed my forehead. I watched him exiting the room with giving a one last loving gaze at me. I sighed and laid on the bed. I don't feel sleepy now. So why not go for a midnight snack. With that thought I stormed to the kitchen.