Chapter 42

*Shenu's pov*

"I still can't believe that Nick just let her go without doing anything." Jimin said from behind me.

"Which part of the story you didn't understand that Jungkook banned her from the pack so Nick couldn't kill her?" Suga oppa questioned getting annoying with Jimin's stupidity.

"So what happened after that?" J-hope oppa asked changing the subject to save Jimin.

"Nothing special! He asked me for a date!" I said rather calmly.

"Oh really? When?" Jimin squealed like a teen girl

"This sunday." That's it took them to start teasing me  about our date.

"Thank God you didn't ran away last night and watch the full scene." Tae said when there laugh died down.

"I wanted to see whether he would keep his promise or not."

"What promise?" Namjoon oppa asked turning to look at me from the passenger seat.

"The promise to force himself into her heart and not to ask for a second chance." Tae answered instead of me. They all started snickering except two. The one who is sleeping on my shoulder and the one who is driving silently.

"Jin oppa relaxed! Everything will be fine." I tried to assure him and that is when others noticed his tense form.

"I don't know baby! What if fans didn't accept this?" he said worriedly.

"Oppa what you decide to do was the best. You guys can't keep your dating life as a secret for a long. So it's better to come out now." Apparently Jin oppa decide to reveal about him and Seguli to the army today in award function. And of course all of us and our company support his decision. "I don't tell that all the comments will be good. There must be some negative comments and reactions, but no matter what you have us and army. We will all support you two." I said in soft soothing tone trying my best to cheer him up.

"That's why you are my favorite baby." he said in a cheerful tone smiling at me from the rear mirror. Others snort at him and soon we all fell into comfortable silent.

"Jungkook how long are you gonna pretend like sleeping?" I asked the male who is laying is head on my shoulder. He snort and slowly raised his head to look at me.

"How did you know?" he questioned with a pout. Seriously pout? Is this man a alpha? I hold back the urge to to roll my eyes at him.

"Of course I will know when your heart beats faster whenever my breath fan your face or my body vibrate when I am speaking." I said it like the most obvious thing.

"Of course any one can't act better than Kim Taehyung!" Tae sassed flipping his imaginary hair. Everyone laugh at that except me. Cause I knew the true meaning behind that statement. He can fool anyone with his cheerful happy acting, but not me. He can't fool our bond. I know how he truly feel. He noticed my worried gaze and squeeze my hand reassuringly with a light smile trying to tell that he is fine.

***********

"You look handsome!" I compliment as I spotted Tae in an other room alone watching some videos to relax himself. Currently they all are getting ready for the award function, but Tae disappeared once he got ready. And that was my chance to talk to him alone. So I escaped successfully without getting my mate to notice me and followed him.

"Are you stalking me?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I glared at him causing him to chuckle at me. He know better than anyone else how much I hate it when someone raised an eyebrow cause I can't do it. I walk towards him and sat in front of him.