Chapter 4

To say that I was shock would be a underestimate. I was beyond shock. He looked really handsome in real life. And that dimple smile of his is my favorite.

"Do you know me?" He asked pointing towards him.

"Yes! of course. Who wouldn't know the leader of the most popular boy band in the world?" I asked like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"So are you a army?" He asked amused.

"Well I am afraid I am not, I love you guys and enjoy your songs. But I don't know much about you guys. Which a normal army does."  at this point I was sitting comfortably in the bed while talking to him

"Oh!" his mood saddened after I said that.

"Hey! I didn't mean to upset you. I said I don't know much details about you guys, but beside that I really like you guys. you guys are great singers, great dancers, good looking, Entertaining and fu-" wait a minute I got kidnapped, and when I woke up I saw him. Is that means he kidnapped me?

"Hey did you kidnapped me?" I asked accusing him. His eyes widened. Before he can say some thing I beaten him up to saying "Oh my God! Don't say me you are a stalker like in those fan fictions who follow their fans and get obsessed with her and then kidnapped her and froceful- " he cut my blabbering holding his hands up."Oh! Oh! Oh! Hold on. I didn't kidnapped you alpha did." my eyes widened hearing that. "Alpha? You mean those in werewolf fantasies?" He nodded his head.

 "You must be kidding me. Are they true? I thought they are just fantasies. So you are a werewolf?" He again nod his head while chuckling.

"Daebake" I said surprised.

"Wait! You can speak Korean?" this time he asked me from korean. "You see if you want to live here you should learn korean. Korea was my dream country since I was a teenager. So I learned Korean enough to live comfortably here, but I am still learning." I said casually.

"Then that's gonna make my work easier." I gave him a questioning look.

"You know since I am good in English I supposed to teach you Korean for a better communication." now I get why he is here and why he talked to me in english in the first place.

"So you are a werewolf?" I asked to make sure. He nod his head. "So you mean BTS are werewolfs?" I asked shocked. "Not all of them" he just smiled saying that. What he means by telling not all of them? Before I could ask it he asked me what I Know about werewolf to test my knowledge about them. I told everything I read about were wolfs from books.

 There are three kind of werewolfs. Alpha, Beta, Omega. Alphas are the strongest while omegas are the weakest. As I know they lived in packs. a strong alpha would be their leader while a beta would be a second in command. Oh and I heard about Trueblood also. They are stronger than alphas. Usually it is very rear to get two alphas as mates, but by chance if they get mated and give a birth to a pup he would be a trueblood. Mates are their destined life partner that moon goddess choose for them. I always wanted a mate like that, cause I loved that mate bond.
"So why did your alpha kidnap me?" I asked remembering that I got kidnapped by werewolfs.

"Cause you are a mate of one of us. To be exact you are the mate of his son. The soon to be alpha."

"WHAT" I yelled. Who wouldn't be terrified if you found out you are mated to a werewolf. A soon to be a alpha in that.

"See! This is why alpha had to kidnapped you. If we came to you and said that you are a mate of a alpha you must have run away. He can't risk that. We can't let our future luna go" he said reasoning his alphas' kidnap.

"No! No! It's not like that. In fact I love having a mate. This may sound weird but I always wished for a mate when I read those stories. It's just I am shocked" I said. "So who is my mate?" I asked suddenly getting interest about my mate.

"I am not in a place to say that. He is still not ready to face you, but his father couldn't wait and kidnapped you. So it's a order from him not to tell anything about him until he is ready to face you" he said making me disappointing. This is not how it works in stories. Sensing my mood Namjoon suddenly change the topic.

"You should get a shower. A girl would come here and offer you clothes and breakfast. We will get your belongings later. We can talk after you finished your breakfast. I have all my day for you cause I am the one in charge of teaching you. OK!" He informed me

"OK"

****
Mean while in another room

"Third person pov"

"Jin hyung this is not fair. Why we can't talk to her." Asked J-hope sulking.
"Because Jungkook said so" Jin pointed out
"But hyung if he is not ready to face her what that has to do with we meeting her?" Jimin asked confused.

"Ouch!" Suga smacked his head. "Cause shorti if we all met her without Jungkook she would find out that Jungkook is her mate. He doesn't want to come out as her mate right now. And Namjoon would tell that to her when she asked about her mate. If we all showed up wouldn't it bo obvious that jungkook is her mate cause he is the only one missing who wasn't ready to meet her." Suga explained to Jimin and J-hope.

"Hey! Where is Tae?" Jin asked realizing that Tae is missing.
"Oh! When we went to her room earlier Taehyung suddenly dashed out from the room without telling anything" J-hope said remembering the youngers odd behavior.

"He must have gone to meet Jungkook. He is the closest to him. So he must have felt bad for leaving Jungkook alone." Jin said worrying about the to youngest.

"Ah! I can't wait to get to know about our maknes' mate." Said Jimin excitedly. All of them nodded their heads agreeing with him.

****

*Tae pov*

"No this can't be" I said laying in the ground among trees while clutching my heart.

"It's her. I can feel it. I am sure about it" My wolf said in my mind.

"But how is that possible?" I mumble to myself. "I have no idea" My wolf mumbled.

"Ahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa" I shouted from the frustration.