Chapter 32

*Shenu's pov*

I feel peaceful!

After back long days finally I feel calm. My mind is so relax and I have this good vibe in me. I really had a nice sleep. I felt my pillow is moving up and down which is really warm. My palms on something soft yet stony. The scent of chocolate and lavender filled my nostrils. I revealed a satisfaction sigh and slowly opened my eyes adjusting it to the brightness. That's when I realized that my head was placed in a tone muscle chest and palms were rubbing well define abs sending sparkles through my body. I jerked away to see a peaceful bunny boy sleeping underneath me. His hair was messy in a sexy way. Those pinkie plump lips were apart a little bit making him look extremely cute. I slowly raised my hand to trace his sharp jaw-lines but stopped in mid-air when I realized what I was about to do. How am I here in the first place? I slept in the couch! Did he carry me here? But why? He should have tug me on my bed!

Deciding that I should leave before he wake up to avoid the awkward situation we would have to face, I slowly stood up from the bed being careful not to wake him up and tip toed into the door. So far I was succeeding sneaking out until a groan left his mouth.

"You are leaving without even saying a 'Thank you'?" His deep husky voice mumbled.I froze on the spot.

"And why would I do that?" I asked turning towards him masking my 'I just got caught' look with a blank face. He sat up rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. I turned my head away when his blanket slid away revealing his naked upper half not minding that I was laying on it a minute ago.

"Asked your wolf that?" he said gaining my attention back. I looked at him confused which he just shrugged away.

"Jewel?" I asked my wolf knowing that she heard what he said.

"I kind of was getting sick lock inside your body not being able to shift. So he made you sleep next to him to heal me since a mate contact can calm your wolf." She replied in a dreamy voice sounding please with his action.

"Is your wolf that stubborn to get sick than asking help from me? If she choose her mate bond over your human bond and make you stay with me, you wouldn't get sick in the first place." those words made Jewel forget whatever nice feelings she had towards him for a moment ago.

"Well thank you Jungkook! But you didn't have to worry about us in the first place? Of course she would always choose me cause unlike her mate I would never hurt her." I snapped at him. Just I thought this morning is peaceful and look who is ruining it. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You can't stay away from me if you are not ready to shift. That would make your wolf sick." he snapped back through the gritted teeth.

"And why would you care?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Cause you are MY MATE!" He yelled angrily making my heart skip a beat. No matter how many times I try to denied it, whenever he would say that I am his mate it would always give me a tiny little hope. A hope for our bond. A hope for a relationship. A hope for us!

"Do you want me?" I asked without realizing that my inner thoughts are getting out of my mouth

"Huh?" He looked at me confused. Okay! I said it! Now no backing away.

"Do you want me as your mate Jungkook?" I asked him still holding onto that tiny little hope for us even though I was well aware of his answer. No matter how many times he made it clear that he doesn't want me as his mate, I still want him to say yes. I stared at him with a blank face but if he looked deep into my eyes he would be able to find that little hope hiding inside a corner of my mind.