Chapter 20

*Jungkook's pov*

"Happy birthday oppa!" Shenu hugged Namjoon hyung and gave a small kiss to his cheek as she entered the dinning room where everyone was having there breakfast. And as usual she went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk for herself like me. We both have similar taste in somethings. We are not like couples in those stories who would fall instantly in love with each other as soon as they found they are mates. She gets her time to get to know me better and I am getting my time to convince my wolf to stay away from her. Thanks to her last incident with my wolf, he is staying away from her. Cause he is not ready to face her after hurting her like that way. Interesting! Isn't it?

Today is Namjoon hyung's 25th birthday or 26th in Korea. We finished our new mv shooting and almost done with our photo-shoots. Next week would be our comeback. Since it is RM hyung's birthday we got a day off to celebrate. Well it's not a day off for us youngsters cause we have morning lectures to attend in university. Shenu also adjusting to our busy life schedule without causing a trouble as I expected. 

Talking about her we didn't celebrate her 21st or should I say 22nd birthday that day. We just ate the cake next day. Since that day we both are avoiding each other. Day by day It's getting hard for me to avoid her. The mate pull is getting stronger. I Know I have to do something before things get out of my hand.

"You will also join us right Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly asked breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked at them dumbfound and they all narrowed their eyes at me except her who was silently drinking her milk sitting next to Jin hyung.

"Shenu said that she never had been to a club before. So we decide to go to the club at the evening to celebrate." J-hope hyung explained again. I looked at Shenu and saw her licking the milk on her lips. The sight made me gulped. She doesn't know how many cold showers I have to took because of her and a certain horny wolf who lived in me. The fact that my heat is nearing doesn't help this at all.

"Earth to Jungkook! Are you coming or not?" Jimin was waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention. I just nodded my head, not in a mood to reply and scared that my dirty thoughts would get out from my mouth.

"Yheeee! We are going to the club!" J-hope hyung did a little weird victory dance. It's kind of weird to see a grown up man dancing like a 3 years old. This is J-hope for everyone.  

"Who is going to the club?" Suga hyung's voice was heard as he entered the dining room. Wasn't he here before?Ah I am not in my mind to concentrate in anything properly.

"Us!" Jin hyung simply answered giving him a plate full of food.

"Great! You guys can go. I will stay and look after petal." he said while eating.

"Us mean we all Yoongi. Including you and her." Jin hyung said pointing both of them.

"I don't wanna go! I just wanna sleep. beside who is the idiot that suggest this stupid idea?" He asked annoyed.

"It was me oppa." Shenu said with a pout which is his weakness.

"I can't wait to go. It's a great idea petal. This is gonna be fun." Suga hyung said with a new found smile on his face. Men's duality!

'You are a one too!' Nick, my wolf scoffed at me. 

***********

*Shenu's pov

After we returned home from the university I decide to choose a outfit for the evening. Actually I am not in a mood to go clubbing. I suggest it for the sake of boys. They are stressed and I know they need to relax their mind. So why not the club?