Chapter 37

*Shenu's pov*

The sound of heels and shoes kicking against the floor echoed as we all followed the alpha to his office. After I return to the pack with the boys and alpha I almost passed out from Seguli's and Jisoo's bone crushing hug at the same time if it not for Woobin and Jin oppa who saved me from that. We all entered the office as alpha occupied his office chair inviting us to take a seat. Only me and Jungkook sat in front of him as others stood beside us not caring to occupying the couch.

"So how is it going with your parents?" the middle aged man asked placing his hands on the table and leaning forward, a habit of him showing his full attention was in. 

"Better than I expected alpha!" I said in a pure business tone receiving a glare from him indicating he doesn't like it. I sighed before reply. "Sorry dad!" I said lowering my tone not wanting to disrespect him. Yes! He asked me to call him dad when it is not business. Judging by his disapproval look when I addressed him as alpha, I realized I am not here as just a pack member but as a family member. So I will have to call him dad. Jisoo chuckled at my mistake and stopped when I gave her short glare.

"You look thinner than you left!" he point out with concern. 

"It's because I shifted occasionally and trained my wolf which caused me to loose my weight." I stated.

"Jin make sure to feed her lot and gain her old thick body back. Not she look bad now, but I like more my old daughter-in-low figure." he said cheerfully to Jin oppa receiving a eager nod from him.

"Don't you think it's too early to call me that dad?" I questioned pointing the fact that called me daughter-in-low. His smile vanished and brows knitted together.

"Is it about your position in dark shadow pack? If so you don't have to worry about it dear. You can be the alpha of that pack as the same time Luna of us. Both of you can rule together." he stated the most obvious fact. I am aware of that me being the alpha of that pack doesn't affect our mate bond. It's not about my position. It's about our bond which is about to break soon.

"It's not about that dad. I am not planing to become the alpha of that pack." I said making everyone confused except Tae.

"Then what was that challenge petal?" Suga oppa voiced out everyone's thought.

"I did it to ensure the pack safety oppa. There in this situation because of me. So it's my responsibility to keep them safe." I straighten my body in my chair get readying to talk about the fact which I was itching to inform them the moment I got approved it.. "Actually I talked about this problem with the king when I got approve for the challenge" they all straighten their bodies finding interest in whatever I am about to say. Of course this topic was nagging their mind as much as mine since I became the alpha of that pack. "They are willing to accept the pack as their. They want the dark shadow pack to join with royal pack, but it would be hard to move all the pack members into royal pack. That's a lot of working and convincing."

"So what are they planing to do?" Woobin oppa chipped in before I could continue.

"They want an alpha to rule the pack under their instructions." they all nodded their heads finding the solution acceptable. "So I suggested Namjoon oppa for that role. He said he doesn't want to become the alpha cause it's a big responsibility. But surely he can work as a guardian under royals instruction." I informed making Namjoon oppa's eyes widened. He was about to oppose when I butt in " Just think about it oppa. Give it a try. If you think you couldn't you can always step back and let the royals handle that." I said standing up wanting to end this conversation so I could get a much needed rest. "I think I should head to the bed. I am tired!" a yawn escaped from my mouth further confirming my statement. "Good night everyone." I said as I excite the room. All the while I felt a gaze on me and was aware of whose it was. Jeon Jungkook! My so called mate. Talking about him he didn't attempt to talk at-least once since he saw me which I was kind of glad about.