Chapter 46

*Third person's pov*

The night breeze blew violently in the room reminding how cold tonight is for them. Torn curtains, splinters of broken wood and shattered glasses are everywhere in the room which used to look like a throne room few hours ago. The windows are all smashed and broken barely hanging on their hinges. There are big holes in the walls. The only thing that is not destroyed is the throne. The one who caused this destruction is currently out there running in the wood like a mad animal.  All the ladies sobbed into the silent night while all their mates are out searching for their princess. The queen and the woman who gave birth to princess  is in the floor sobbing into the embrace of Seguli and Yunna while Luna and Jisoo try to find comfort in each other. They all sat there not moving a muscle until the sun rise.Yet there wasn't a any news from their mates. Everyone in the palace is running here and there yet any one didn't dare to enter the room dreading that queen will snap at them any second loosing her patience. She didn't find her daughter after back a 21 years to loose her again. It's a miracle to see how she is still keeping her sanity in this situation unless her daughter's mate.

"I think everyone should eat something!" Yunna said breaking the hours of silence.

"We all are here sickly worried about our princess and you want us to eat?" Seguli snapped totally loosing her mind at her suggestion.

"Look I didn't mean it like that way. We all can't keep sitting here doing nothing while our mates are out there searching for her. We need to eat and gain strength so we can go and help them. If Shenu was here do you think she would like to see all of us like this?" She questioned. "I may have not like her at the beginning, but everything changed. She is my princess, the master of my mate, most of it she is my friend Seguli." She uttered sincerely. "I am going to search for her whether our mates allow us or not. And I know all of you will join me. So to do that we need energy!" Now Seguli feel bad for snapping at her. The queen squeezed her hand signaling that she is agreeing with her idea, but anyone doesn't want to walk away from that room. They don't want to experience the luxurious of their dinning room while their princess is out there fighting for her life. So they got some bread and juice into the room to fill their stomach before starting their mission. Even though their mind and heart refuse to eat they all forced the food down their throat with a great difficulty.

It was almost the end of their little breakfast when a sudden gush of wind blew into the room forcefully and a very pale young girl appeared in front of them out of nowhere. The queen was the first one to stand up and shield all the ladies in a protective stance from the possibility threaten in front of them. She growled at the stranger when she offered her a innocent smile.

"Who are you?" The queen's alpha voice boomed in the room making everyone to shudder under her authority.

"I mean no harm my queen!" the young girl bowed respectfully showing her submission and respect. "My name is Mellisa and I am a witch your majesty."

"What do you want?" Shenu's mother dared to ask stepping out from queen's behind sensing there is no danger in her.

"I am here to help! I know where the princess is."

***********

They all waited for their mates examining the pale girl in front of them. No one dared to utter a word even though they are dying to know where their princess is. But they have to wait for their mates. Specially for a certain alpha.

"How old are you?" Jisoo questioned wanting to kill the silence until their males arrive and to make sure they wouldn't pull the hair out of that girl questioning where about their princess. Melissa refused to open her mouth until she meet the mate of princess.