Chapter 44

*Jungkook's pov*

"Guys am I hallucinating? Is she even real?" I asked through the mind-link still staring at her with a wide open mouth. Am I seeing clearly? Did I hear correctly? What? Angel Christina? As in my mate Angel Christina, the one I left back in our pack house?

"We are trying to figure out the same thing here Jungkook!" Jin hyung linked back still in daze.

"I think now you will reconsider about your decision!" The king's voice boomed in my mind waking me from my shock stance. I looked at him and saw a smirk on his face. I so badly want to growl at him, but hold it back since I don't want to disrespect my king and mainly my mate's father.

"I know all of you are confused how my daughter is alive?" The king said addressing the crowd. The big double door opened once again and here came Shenu's parents that stayed with her in the pack house. What's going on here? The couple walked into the stage and stood next to the king bowing at him respectfully and throwing a short glance at their daughter making her smile warmly at them. "All of us know what happened in the past, but there was a part we missed. When the queen made a wish to transfer our baby into an other womb, she didn't transfer into the queen's sister's womb as we thought." The king said making the crowd more curious. "As you see the beautiful lady standing here was the one who bared our future queen on her womb and the man standing next to her was the one who looked after her and raised her into a fine beautiful young lady she is now." he said smiling warmly at the couple. "I would always owe them for that. We all do. I am really thankful for them. So on behalf of all our creatures I would like to thank them wholeheartedly." Everyone started to clap and cheer loudly at the couple showing their gratitude. A small tear drop escaped from our queen's eye as she hugged the women who bared her child for three months and raised her into a loving, kind women. The crowd started to whistle loudly when Shenu joined their hug leaving her two fathers to stare at them lovingly. For the next 15 minutes it was a total emotional drama, them hugging each other, thanking each other and the crowd cheering for them. I feel like I am in a soap opera. And the top of that my pack is still under the shock and confusion. Why didn't she tell us earlier? Why she has to kept everything a secret?

"Okay now to the real business!" The king said clapping his hand and Shenu nodded her head standing in front of him.

"Wait! Is she going to become a member of the royal pack? But how is that possible? She is a member of our pack!" Jin hyung questioned through the mind-link not wanting others to here us.

"She is a royal Jin!" My father linked back. "They are our rulers. So basically they are a member of every pack. They can join all the pack at the same time cause its belong to them." Seguli closed Jin hyung's wide open mouth with a light chuckle.

"OH MY GOD!....... MY BABY IS OUR RULER!" He screamed as the matters slowly started sinking into his slow brain and the realization hit him. Hundred of eyes snapped towards us and we all stepped away from the embarrassing hyung with a groan. Way to ruin our image!

The king cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention back to the stage and we all use that chance to glared at the person who is sending a sheepish smile at us apologetically. A man came into the view holding a red velvet cushion pillow with a small tiara on top of it. He stood next to the king as Shenu knelled in front of her father.

 He stood next to the king as Shenu knelled in front of her father