Chapter 19

*J-hope pov*

Jungkook didn't look happy at all. He kept starring at us while we were practicing. After a little while hyungs told us to come home. So I had to convince Shenu saying that other members already went home cause they didn't want to disturb our practice.

Jungkook sat the very back of the van while me and Shenu sat in front. In the whole ride he looked uncomfortable. He looked like he is fighting to control something. I think Nick must be giving a hard time to him.

When we arrived to the dorm we let Shenu enter first cause others have to surprise her. And we waited outside giving her a lame excuse. When she entered the house I turn towards Jungkook who was behind me, only to find out I am being lifted from my neck by a silver eyed Jungkook. It's Nick.

"Nick w-what a-are you doing?" I asked struggling with his grip on my neck.

"How dare you touch her?" he sounded pissed. I think he got jealous. I should have known the consequence of touching her. Ah typical alphas!

"Nick I didn't mean it like that way. We just danced. That's all. She is like my little sister." I said struggling to breath. I could have kick him and free my self. But that's mean I am inviting my own death.

"She is mine. Her everything belongs to me. You better not think about her any other way." he said with full of possessiveness and tightening his grip on my neck. I am sure those are gonna leave finger marks. "UNDERSTAND?" he yelled bringing my face closer to his. I nodded my head unable to speak anymore.

"Now leave!" he said dropping me to the floor. Not being want to tell twice, I ran inside to the dorm. I heard cheers from inside. Now how on earth I am gonna cover these finger marks in my neck?

*********

*Shenu's pov

I opened the door only to find it's dark inside. Strange! J-hope oppa said that everyone is at here. Then why it is dark and quite? I went inside and switched on the lights.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled jumping out from nowhere. The whole living room was decorated and there was a cake on a table in the middle.

"Do you like our surprise?" Jimin oppa asked  dragging me to the middle. I was so touched by them. They did this for me even though they are busy with their works. I am so lucky to have them in my life. Back in my house I always celebrate my birthday. I thought this year I wouldn't be able to do it. But look at this. I have amazing friends. I nodded my head while smiling.

"Thanks guys!" I said sincerely. They all cooed at me.

"Where is J-hope and Jungkook?" Namjoon oppa asked looking around. Just as he asked that J-hope oppa came inside with a red face and trying to cover his neck using his jacket. What is wrong with him?

"Oppa are you okay? What is wrong?" I asked concerned. He just nodded his head with a light smile still covering his neck. Okay something is definitely off! I walked to him and grabbed his jacket and lowered it to see red finger marks in his neck. Everyone gasped seeing that.

"Hobi hyung what happened? Who did that to you?" this time it was Tae who asked it.

"It's nothing guys! Don't worry. Lets just cut the cake." he said trying to convince us.

"I swear if you didn't tell us what happened, I will have Jungkook beating that person ass who did this to you!" Jin oppa threatened.

"Jungkook is the one who did this to me hyung ." All of our eyes widened.

"WHAT?" we yelled

"It's not his fault. It was Nick. He got jealous cause I touched Shenu while dancing. So he just warn me. That's all. Nothing serious." he said giving us a reassuring smile. Nothing serious?  Is he kidding me? How could Nick do this to his own hyung? Just as I was about open my mouth Jungkook came in. Great timing!