Chapter 5

*Shenu pov*

"Are you nervous?" she asked holding my hand while dragging me to the backyard of the pack house. This is more like a mansion than a pack house. There is three floors in the house and God knows how many rooms in each floor.

"Yes! A little bit" who wouldn't be nervous when you are about to meet your mates' mother. After Namjoon left me a girl came to my room with clothes and breakfast as he told. And apparently that girl has to be my mates' sister-in-low. Her name is Jisoo. She is three years older than me. And she goes to the same university which I am planing to attend. After I finished my shower and breakfast she offered to hang out with me until lunch, cause at lunch the luna wanted to meet me. We became really good friends. And I found out from her that my mate has a elder brother who is her mate and currently we are in woods.

     "Are you all live in here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Most of the time" She said looking at me. I gave her a questioning look. She took a deep breath to explain me.

"This may sound weird, but since we are werewolfs we need to shift and we need a pack. We always get into the fight with rouges. All of us have houses in the human world to make it lest suspicious, but we are kind of living in another world. We are now in deep in the forest. Human can't enter into this area of forest cause our ancestors creates a barrier around wood using witches. There are others pack also in the wood but our pack territory is the largest and we are the second strongest pack in the world. There are portals all around the country to enter to this side of wood.That way humans wouldn't find out us. But we live among humans also. You know mostly we have to earn money to live and children need to study." That's really lot to take in. I didn't know about this.

"Then how can you enter trough the portals?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me.

"There is only three ways. One if you are a supernatural creature. Second if you are a pack member. There are human pack members also. And the last way if you are a mate of a supernatural creature." She said holding in her track. "We are here" She announced happily. I look around ans realized we are in backyard. There are lot of houses surrounding the main pack house. I think those are pack members houses. In front of me was a lady who look like in her middle forties playing with kids. There were women surrounding them. When they saw us standing in front of them they all bowed their heads showing respect and the lady ran towards us. Before I could say anything she gave me tide hug.

"Oh my God! I was dying to see you. You heard you are not korean but you look like a one really pretty." She said releasing me from the hug.

"Thank you!" I said shyly. "Hello luna! My name is Angel Christina, but please call me Shenu." I said bowing.

"Oh you can call me mum dear. I love daughters, but my bad I got two arrogant boys." Everyone chuckled hearing that. "Come on it's lunch time. we can talk while having lunch in outdoor with everyone and it would be a good chance to pack to know about their future luna." she said dragging me and Jisoo to arranged tables. During this whole time I have this weird feeling like someone is staring at me. But when I look around I couldn't find anyone so I just shrugged it off. 

***

*Third person pov

"I feel like we are in a mafia gang and we are spying on our enemies." said Jimin while giggling. They all are hiding behind a big tree watching their future luna poking her food without no appetite to eat.

"Shhhhh! be quite Jimin they would here us." said Jin putting a finger in his mouth signaling to be silence.

"Ah if only that brat let us meet her we wouldn't have to behave like f*king thieves." said Suga rolling his eyes in irritate.