Chapter 21

*Shenu's pov*

I woke up with a worst headache this morning. The last thing I remember from the last night was the concern face of Tae before I blackout. I thought he must have tuck me into the bed, but the smell of chocolate and lavender in my body and the jacket of Jungkook's tells otherwise. 

The boys have been treating me like a princess today. They normally do so, but today with extra care and attention. They want me to stay at home and rest, but I don't want to. I want to distract my mind from last night event. Anyone didn't ask me anything about it, scared to harm my feelings and I am also trying my best to forget that. Yet the scars on my wrist and leg remind me the last night even clearly like a horror movie. I would have killed myself if Jungkook didn't rescue me.

Talking about Jungkook, he looked really pissed. And avoid me more than before. Nick was the only thing kept Jungkook close to me. But after last incident with Nick we became more distant. He was distract in the whole photo-shoot with his phone calls to his dad. I caught few words from their conversation such as 'I should have kill him if it wasn't for her' , 'He better not be there when I come' , 'I don't give two shits about the alliance'. yup he is really really pissed.

As soon as the photo shoot finished at the evening Jungkook went to the pack house to settle things with alpha about last night. Tae not trusting his patience decide to accompany him to prevent any harm. I wanted to join them cause it is something about me, but a one death glare from Jungkook stopped me.  And the rest of us headed to the dorm and waited for there return. 

It's already 11 p.m. and we are still waiting for them with empty stomach. Suga oppa was already passed out on my lap in the couch after back a long battle with Jimin oppa to get this spot. We are watching there funny videos to keep our mood light and specially to distract me from worrying. All our attention turn towards the door when we heard the sound of a car. Suga oppa also woke up from his short nap. And here came the duo with dull face. As soon as Tae saw me he offered a light smile and Jungkook being Jungkook avoid me and walk past everyone.

"Jungkook we need to talk." I said preventing him from going any further away. I need to thank him about last night and to get to know about what happened back in the pack house.

"There is nothing to talk" well I was already prepared for this kind of answer.

"There is! I want to know what happened in the pack  house." I said standing up from the couch. Others shake there head at me already knowing where this is going. But can't blame me. I am his mate. So I am as stubborn as he is.

"You don't have to worry about it." he said annoyed still his back facing me.

"You may not want me as your mate, but still I am the future Luna of the pack. So I have to worry about it." Suga oppa grabbed my hand getting my attention and shake his head at me signaling to stop this. "Sorry oppa I want answers." I mind-linked him. Seeing Jungkook in silence I questioned again. "What happened to the alliance with Night pack?" no response. "Answer me Jungkook! I am your Luna!" I yelled which made him turn towards me with red eyes.

"Oh now you are remembering that you are the luna. Where was that thought last night?" he demanded taking steps towards me. "Thanks to you we got a new enemy pack." that statement made my eyes wide including others. " If your bitchy personality stayed in a one place where we left you last night at the club, this wouldn't have happened. Instead of sitting in a one place you decide to roam around in a club like a slut and almost got raped. And now you are talking about being Luna. This is your fault. If you remembered your so called Luna responsibilities yesterday and stayed in a one place to not to create any trouble, this wouldn't have happened. When are you gonna stop becoming a burden to others?" at this point our faces were inches apart. His every word was like a shot to my chest. But I didn't dare to show my tears in front of him. It would make him think how weak I am. And I don't want that. As always after back those hurtful words he left me to bury in my own misery. Others try to approach me and comfort me, but I hate to see the guilt look on their face for not being able to stand for me against their alpha.