Chapter 17

*Shenu's pov*

'I am back' I heard a foreign yet so familiar female voice saying in my head.

'Hello?'  I said unsure in my mind. Second later I heard numerous of 'Hellos' and 'Congrats' from my back members through the pack mind-link, but I didn't get a respond from that voice which I heard before.

After back the ritual Jungkook help me to get down the stage being the gentleman he is in front of the pack members. But I am the only one who knows that he is the devil's spawn.

"Congrats Our future Luna" I heard five voices saying in sync. As soon as I saw the rest of BTS approaching us I smiled brightly at them.

"Thanks guys!" I said shyly.

"My baby is growing. Look how beautiful she is!" Jin oppa said wiping away his imaginary tears.

"Hyung you are talking like that you raised her for years. It only has been one and half month." Jimin oppa said earning a glare from Jin oppa.

"I thought the rituals would be done in later tonight. Why so early Jungkook?" Namjoon oppa questioned my so called mate.

"Nick's doing hyung. He couldn't wait." Jungkook said rubbing his temples.

"It's our fault!" All of us turn towards where the voice came from and saw Jisoo and Seguli standing behind us. As soon as Seguli's eyes met with Jin oppa they both start to blush. I have notice this quite some times now. When ever they both made eye contacts they would either get nervous or blush. Something is going between them. I will find out later.

"Nick got jealous, cause we start to flirt with her. We wasn't flirting actually. It was a joke Jungkook. I am sorry." Jisoo apologized. Oh so that's what happened. Stupid over possessive alphas. 

"It's okay noona. It's not your fault. You know how Nick is!" Jungkook said giving a light smile. And everyone felt into silence.

"Hey princess! Lets go and meet our family. We should introduce you to them." J-hope oppa said breaking the silence and everyone agreed.

**************

The whole palace was a chaos. Thousands of rouges were fighting the royal warriors. Few royal guards were grading the royal chamber protecting their queen who was inside. The queen was pacing back and forth in her room holding a big round belly securely. Next to her was an other pregnant women trying to calm her. They both shared a sad look and nodded their head at each other.

"This is my wish moon goddess. Protect my baby. They are here to kill her. Please transfer her soul into an other womb. I no longer can bear this baby as her life is in danger. Please protect her!" The queen said while tears streaming down her cheeks. Suddenly she starts to scream from agony. The lady beside her tried to get close to her but a invisible shield was preventing her from doing so. A bright light covered the queen body as she collapsed into the floor.

When she opened her eyes, it was gone. Her baby was no longer there. Her once round belly was flat now like there never was baby. She slowly stood up and grabbed the hands of the lady.

"Grace please protect her. She is now in your womb. Please protect my child. As a sister this is the only wish I am asking from you." The queen pleaded. And Grace nodded her head while hugging her sister. After they both calmed down the queen ordered the guards to escort her to the Full moon pack safely.

"Her mate is there. They would protect you." The queen said to her sister and kissed her baby bump one last time before sending them away through the secret path of palace.