Chapter 43

*Taehyung's pov*

As soon as those words left from Luna's mouth, I looked at him to see his reaction, cause this would mostly affect him. He looked so shook and lost. Like he doesn't know how to feel. It all took a second for him. Within a blink of an eye he shifted into his midnight black wolf and jumped from the window, dashing away to the wood. No no no.. He can't run away. Not now. I tried to mind-link, but I only got a chance to utter the first letter of his name when he blocked me. He blocked all us and ran away like a crazy animal who is getting chased by hunters.

"Taehyung follow him!" That's all took me to transfer into my black wolf and chase him. I don't know who told me to do that and I don't care either. The only thing in my mind right now is Jungkook. I chased him like my life depend on it, but little by little I got left behind. He is using all his power to speed up. There is nowhere on earth I would be able to match up with him. He is like a wounded animal who doesn't know what it is doing and it is hard to deal with a one like that. Little by little we moved deep into the wood and his scent start to become faint making it impossible to trace him. But I didn't give up. I still ran following his faint scent and then I caught it. The most strongest and dominant scent in the world. The scent that can weaken my knee and make me submit in instant. I felt how it's calling me. And there is in noway I can disobey the command. So I gave up on following Jungkook and start running towards where that scent came from.

I came to a stop in front of the lake. There I saw the figure standing near the lake, looking at the moon, covered in a black cloak and back facing me. I stood behind the figure and I know that my presence is well aware. Even though I hid my scent to follow Jungkook, we can still feel each other through the bond. After all she is the one who summon me.

"Master!" I greeted her through the mind-link, bowing my head in respect. She nodded her head and pointed her finger to the side still back facing me. I looked where she pointed and found a short and a plain t-shirt in the ground. I grabbed it and went behind a tree to shift back.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked once I shifted back and stood behind her. She kept silence staring at the moon. I can see the reflection of her porcelain skin shinning under the moon light from the water beneath her. They used to say that the future queen would be the most attractive and the most beautiful women in the world since moon goddess specially created her for the strongest alpha. Indeed she is a beauty. "Why do you have to announce your presence, when everything is going fine? Do you have any idea how he must be feeling right now?" I asked again. A small beautiful chuckle escaped from her mouth.

"He is devastated. I can feel it. After all our bond is the strongest." She said in a sad lost tone and finally lowered her head. She slowly turn towards me and removed her black cloak exposing her charming smile. She slowly lifted her hand and caressed my cheek softly with a fond smile." I know what I am doing Tae? It's his life. He has to choose between his love and mate bond." She said softly. A tear escaped from my eyes. Whom should I choose? One is my best friend whom I promise to held his back no matter what and the other one is my master whom I am bound to protect with my life. I know it's going to become a hell for Jungkook and he would need me more. And of course I will support him no matter what. But if I have to choose between both, What would I do? I felt her thumb on my cheek wiping away my tears.

"Everything will be alright. Trust me. Now everything is in his hands." I nodded my head. I will believe in her. I always did. She is my master and I promised to be loyal to her. We all always stood by his side and guided him, but now it's time for him to take matters into his hand. This is his life and he has to make the decision without any of us interfering into it. Now it's all up to Jungkook. I hope he will take the right decision.

********

*Jungkook's pov*

I feel completely numb. I am tron between two worlds. My wolf completely blocked me out. I can't feel Nick neither its' emotions. I can't blame him though. I know why Nick is doing this. My wolf can feel the mate bond stronger than me. If my original mate is alive, then that's mean Nick would feel the bond with her more stronger than the bond we have with Shenu, and he doesn't want it. Nick loves her. He is head over heels for Shenu. That's why he is letting me take the decision on my own. And I am lost. It was almost 5 a.m. when I returned to the pack house. Instead of going to my room, I walked into her room. There she was laying in the bed sleeping peacefully unaware to all the chaos going on. I laid next to her burring my nose into her neck and that's all took me to collect myself. All my insecurities vanished away when I saw her face, when I felt those sparkles in my body, when I felt those weird bubbly feeling in my stomach, when my heart beat fasten and when the calming scent of jasmin and vanilla entered my nose. This is it. This is her. My world. Yes she is my world and I love her. No one can change that. I believe in my love. I believe it is stronger than anything else in this world. My love!