Chapter 24

*Jungkook's pov*

When hyung's suggested at the beginning that Shenu should live with us or else I would go insane, I all gave them a nasty look. Cause I am not that depressed without a mate and my wolf wasn't that much of a horny, possessive alpha over his mate.

Okay I would admit the last part wasn't true. However now I do understand what they meant. This past three days have been a total hell for me. My mate is laying there unconscious and I can't stay by her side because of her stupid late heat. On the top of that I had to cover my anger, Pain and depression with a fake joyful face for our comeback. It was really hard for all of us knowing that she isn't with us, but we have to do that for our army.Finally today I can meet her cause her heat is over. Nick is so impatient to be with his mate, to see his glorious white wolf and hold her closer to him when she wake up.

As soon as we entered the with I felt the pack link and the first thing I heard from the link was the three words we all were dying to hear. 'She is awake' mum linked everyone. As soon as I heard those three words I jumped out of the car and shifted into my wolf to use my speed to approach her faster. As the pack house came into my view I shifted back and wore my dresses that I carried and hurried towards her room.

When I opened the door to her room the sight I saw made me freeze in my spot. There she was on the bed covering her naked body with a blanket. Nick used this as his advantage and took the control. His eyes darkened seeing her like this. He wanted to jump at her and mark her right there, but I hold him back using my all strength. It's really hard to fight against our alpha instincts. But all my efforts went vain when I heard her melodious voice. I lost it there. He slammed my lips against her to kiss her hungrily but I took control before that happened. I wanted to pull back, but her lips were addicted. It was soft and sweet that I can't have enough of. Without a realization I wrapped my hands around her and deepened the kiss. It was the best kiss ever in my life. Well it was my first kiss. Yes I had never kissed anyone before. Even though I flirt with other girls to hurt her, to show her that I don't want her, I never cross the boundaries. I didn't want to let her go but I had to pulled back as we both ran out of breath. I enjoyed the taste of her lips in mine for a while until I realized what I did.

No I don't want her. I don't want a weakness again in my life. I quickly apologized and ran away from there before I loose it again and give up to my instincts. My wolf whimpered for the lost of his mate touch, But I didn't care. I need to stay away from her or else all my efforts will go vain. No I can't go through that pain again!

************

*Shenu's pov

I stayed at the room yesterday avoiding everyone. Today early in the morning we decide to head back to Seoul cause the boys have to practice for their Music bank performance tomorrow. They didn't want to leave me, so I decided to go with them and rest at the home. At the drive back to Seoul they all asked questions about my wolf and the only answer I could give them was 'I don't know'. They all assumed that I maybe be a true-blood cause my eyes were silver and I made everyone bow down to me. But we are not sure cause my fur color is odd. They reminded me that I have to take a decision about Hyungsik's pack. Since I killed their alpha now I am technically their leader.  The memory made me cringed. I killed a person.

'He deserve that' my wolf snapped. Ah I have to get use to an other voice in my head.

As we entered the dorm I decide to take a nap since it is still early. They informed me that they would be gone for the practice when I wake up. I just nodded my head. I am still kind of avoiding everyone, but they decide to give me some time to adjust and I am really thankful that they didn't push me to talk. After back the last incident they didn't want me to leave alone so everyone pressured Jungkook to stay with me until they return. I agreed to it and went to my room for a nap.