Chapter 14

*Shenu's pov*

He hold my cheeks in both of his hands. Staring at my eyes lovingly. Is this true? Does he finally loves me?

"If I only knew it was you from the beginning, I would never have push you away. If I knew you was her." he said lovingly. No this is not what I want.

"I want to accept you Shenu. I am sorry. I didn't know it was you. I love you!" he said leaning closer to my face.Finally he said those three words I was yearning to hear, but why don't I feel happy. Because those are not for me. It's for her. He loves her. Not me. He said me those words because I am her. Jungkook loves her, not me. He leaned closer and closer. Our lips were inches apart. No No Nooo.... I don't want this. I want him to accept me as who I really am. not because I am her. No Nooooo

I woke up to the feeling of someone staring at me.

"Good morning!" I heard a girl voice kind of unfamiliar to me. I could sense that someone is sitting near me in the bed. But I couldn't see the person face clearly. Jungkook's face is still in front of my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view. And I saw Seguli is sitting in my bed.

"Good morning?" I said unsure while sitting down. "What are you doing here?" I questioned her.

"I was hoping to see you in the training ground with boys, but you wasn't there. So I assumed you must be still sleeping. I guess you are not a morning person." she said with a blank face

"Why do you want to see me?"  her face suddenly soften.

"I just want to apologies for what happened yesterday. As a girl I know how humiliated you must have felt yesterday. I am sorry for what Yeoul did." she said with a guilt.

"It's not your fault. Beside You tried to defense me." I assured her. "So why are you being so nice to me? aren't you a friend of Yeoul?" I asked the question which was nagging in my head for a while.

"First of all I don't agree with the everything my friends do. Second I heard a lot about you from Jisoo. As she said you are not a bad person. Third of all I am not stupid enough like Yeoul to mess with the princess of BTS. That would make me a enemy of them." She said honestly. Wow! she isn't scared to tell me her true intentions. Specially the last one. Maybe she would make a good friend.

"You know? It's kind of rude to enter someone else room without permission." I said to her

" If I enter suddenly to your room the most awkward situation would be you being naked. We both are girls I don't mind seeing you naked." She is really something else.

"Shenu. A human." I said offering my hand for a shake. 

"Seguli. A omega she-wolf." She said shaking hands with me.

"You don't act like a one." I said regarding to her attitudes.

"You don't act like a human too. Yesterday I saw how you gave a murderess glare to Yeoul. Seriously! Did you think you can stand a chance with she-wolf." she said sassily making both of us laugh.

"I like you." I accept honestly

"Sorry! I don't swing that way!" she said dramatically. Oh! So she wants to play that way.

"You never know until you try. May be girls could be better catch that boys." I played along with her

"I would think about it." she said making a thinking face

"Would this sexy stand a chance?" I asked pointing myself. We both start laugh at our little drama

"Are you trying to cheat on your mate pumpkin?" A deep voice asked taking both of us by surprise. There stood Tae leaning in the door frame with a devilish smirk. I didn't notice him until now