Chapter 7: The Fuck-Mothering Vampire and the Big Tittied Police Girl

Yup. This is where Alucard gets his chapter of glory. Plus, he's gonna be a main character here and live in the main house, so... there's that. Also, I'mma mix the original canon personalities with TeamFourStar's personalities for Alucard and Seras. Mainly because I haven't watched a single episode of Hellsing. I only know what I know through TFS, so... thanks! I now know the true meaning of "Fucked up" from Hellsing's imagery. Let's go!

4:48 A.M. Sayori's POV

I was outside, taking a walk when I saw Retro on the other side of the street. He looked like he was holding something... he looks over at me, and quickly pockets it and walks over to me.

"Hey, Sayori! It's been a while, eh?" He questions.

"Yeah! Also, what's that in your pocket?" I ask, pointing to the pocket that he put the object in.

He just looks away.

"It's my phone." He lies, obviously.

"Retro, I've been your best friend for years. You can show me, right?" I ask, and he can't deny.

He takes a deep breath and sighs heavily.

"Fine." He says solemnly, taking the thing out of his pocket.

I instinctively take it out of his hands and slap him across the face

"Why would you of all people use one of these!?" I ask, with tears in my eyes.

"Because. I have nothing left to live for. My girlfriend dumped me, I have no parents... hell, you 4 don't even like me, do you? You only like me because I helped you all those years ago, but now you have Natsuki, who only likes me because she has to. Monika only likes me because I'm in the Club, and Yuri only likes me because of that book she likes to read. Face it. I'm garbage. Now, please give that back." He explains, and I hold the noose away from him.

"Even if all of that's true; which it isn't;, why would you go the way I wanted to? The coward's way out? Why not just talk to us about it?" I ask, seeing that he has started to develop tears in his eyes.

"Why do you want to kill yourself?" I ask, and he snaps.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO! NOW GIVE BACK THE FUCKING NOOSE BEFORE I HAVE TO RIP IT OUT OF YOUR HAND!" He shouts, and realizes that he did that.

He starts to cry violently now, and I think it might be due to his Autism. I have no choice but to comfort him. It's not that I didn't want to, but more so the fact that he shouted at me, threatening to kill himself. I give him a big hug, and he returns it.

"Hey, Retro? How'd you like to come and live with us?" I ask, and his eyes light up.

"R-really!? Are you kidding? Of course I'd want to!" He says.

He gets up, takes the noose, and tosses it. God damn, does he have a good throwing arm! He threw that thing so hard, it cleared a house! He then goes to actually grab his phone, and checks the time. He then goes in the direction of my house, coaxing me to follow. When we get there, I knock on the door to see Natty open the door.