Chapter 85: Parfait Girls: Episode 1

Because I've just about run out of ideas. Also, this was originally going to be a completely different chapter, but I realized I didn't know anything about the series I was getting myself into. Believe me, it was worse than Shantae's series. And hey, at least I can get myself on an "original" premise!

6:09 A.M. Natsuki's POV

"Is it here yet?" I ask.

"No." Sayori responds.

"Is it here yet?" I ask again.

"No." Sayori responds again.

"Is it here yet?" I ask once more.

"No..!" Sayori responds, starting to get annoyed.

I look out the window for the truck.

"...is it here yet?" I ask, making Sayori groan, holding her head.

"Natty, stop asking! You've been asking 'is it here yet' all day!" Sayori exclaims.

"Well, excu~se me, princess! It's not every day you get put as the main character in an anime!" I exclaim.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Sayori asks.

"Well, I was told by Saku Sei-Sha himself that I, along with the other actors and actresses in the show, would get a free copy of the first episode of Parfait Girls: the Anime!" I exclaim, and Sayori beams at me.

"That's so cool!!!" Sayori exclaims.

"You're damn right it's cool!" I respond.

With my fox ears, I hear a truck approaching, so I dart to the window. It's the mailman. My tail wags its fastest as I squeak happily.

"It's here!!!" I squeal, racing out of my room and downstairs as everyone looks at me in confusion.

"What's got you so happy?" Yuri asks.

"I'll explain it when I get it!" I respond before I open the door and see the mailman driving away, so I dart for the mailbox and take out all of the mail.

I run back to the house and head inside.

"You wanted to get the mail?" Shadow asks.

"Yeah, but for a reason!" I exclaim before skimming through the papers.

"I'm good at analyzing mail! Allow me!" Penny exclaims, and I hand the papers to her.

My tail has never wagged so fast as Penny looks at the papers.

"You sure have a lot of bills to pay..." Penny remarks.

"Well, keeping a robot, an android, a half-genie, a zombie, three anthropomorphic hedgehogs, an anthropomorphic fox, an anthropomorphic cat, two Majins, an Ardonian, seven Kenominimi, a Werekin, three Faunus, two people who can turn into birds, two skeletons, three goats, whatever Jevil is, a reindeer, a sapphire Shakespearean sesquipedalian, two diclonius, a mutate in black and red spandex, The Ginyu Force, seven humans with superpowers, whatever Susie is, a Shih Tzu, whatever Lancer is, two Saiyans, a flower, whatever Temmie is, four Pokémon, three Inklings, a legacy, a Twili, three determined yanderes and two depressed teenagers is gonna cost you a lot of money. Especially with a house as big as this and the giant-ass pool in the backyard." I respond.

"I suppose you're right! But it says these were due one month ago. It isn't long before they begin to cut your power." Penny explains.

"...can someone else pay it? Please?" I ask.

"You got the most money. You do it." Qrow responds.

"But I don't know how." I respond.

"That's a problem. I'll help you out, Natsuki." Monika responds as she walks over to me.