Chapter 13: What's Happening With Alucard?

Oi. This is a chapter based around Alucard and what he's been doing with the war while everyone else is in happy-funtime land. This one's gonna be fun, isn't it?

7:09 P.M. Alucard's POV

It's been a while, but the Nazis are finally running out of soldiers for us to murder. I'm back at the base with Integra and our men, not listening to Integra's plan. T'be honest, it's kind of annoying how she just keeps on talking, and talking, and talking... dammit, my other personality's kicking in... I better apologize to Integra if I say anything out of line. If.

"... and that concludes what we're gonna do to win this damn war. Any questions?" Integra asks.

Nobody raises their hands. I see Walter whispering something to Integra, and she scowls at me, but I'm used to it.

"Everyone, this meeting is adjourned. Alucard, stay in here." Integra orders.

"Seeing as I have no choice..." I mutter, and everyone but me and Integra leave.

"So... what is it? Make it quick, I have a moonlit walk on schedule here in a few." I say cockily, and Integra sighs heavily.

"Look, Alucard. Do you even care about this war? Or are you here just so you can kill people?" Integra asks.

I think for a while.

"Both. I'm just insanely bored." I confess.

Integra slams the table with her hands, hard.

"Were you even listening when I was speaking to everyone earlier!?" Integra exclaims.

"Nope." I state, and Integra snaps the cigar in her hand out of rage, then puts a hand on her forehead.

"To put it in Lamen's Terms, when those sons-of-bitches show up, unload everything you've got. You get to go first, and you'll have to sneak into the Millenium's building to find and spy on The Major to find out what's in their serums turning their vampire soldiers over 10x stronger. Got it?" Integra orders and a smile creeps across my face.

"Loud and clear." I state, walking out of the room before turning back to Integra.

"What is it now?" Integra asks.

A couple minutes pass before I say anything.

"I'm sorry for everything insensitive, crude, and just plain cruel I put you through, Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, my master." I say with a tear in my eye, before leaving the room.

I can tell she's gonna be thinking about that for a while.

I end up gunning down everyone in my path that's not on my team, and make it to where The Major's at. As soon as I get there, I look around. There are soldiers around every crevice. How the hell did I even get in here without being seen? Anyhow, I see that cat person I shot in the mouth and killed walking across the hall. I quickly hide in mist form against the wall. His ears twitch, most likely hearing me. Wait, didn't I eat him? Oh well. I won't question it. He looks around suspiciously; presumably for me; until The Major comes down the hall.

"Schrödinger! What's going on?" The Major asks.

"Oh, nothing, Major! I thought I heard a spy, but I guess not." Schrödinger explains.

"A spy, you say? This will not do. Thanks for telling me in advance, Schrödinger." The Major states, leaving to his office.

Dammit, now they're going to be looking for me everywhere... this is getting to be a real pain in my neck...