Chapter 36: Woomy

Well, out of the frying pan and into the fire, huh? Don't worry, I'm only gonna mention the official ones, aside from two other characters. It's gonna be another one of my fanmade ones, because fuck you. My story. My rules.

3:00 A.M. Sayori's POV

I wake up next to Natty who's still sleeping, and kiss her forehead, making her smile.

"Hey. Time to wake up, sleepyhead." I state in a soothing voice.

Natty moves around a little before opening an eye slightly.

"Nnn~... I don' wanna get uuuuupp..." Natty whines, and I smile at her warmly.

"Alright. I'll let you sleep for a little while longer, Natty." I state before kissing her and going outside to sit on the reclining chair in the foyer.

I take a deep breath and relax for a few minutes before I hear something breaking. I get off of the chair before stretching, making my bones crack and looking down the foyer railing. The trash can is tipped over. I hop off the foyer and land next to the trash can. I eye the sticky note super glued to it.

'THIS IS THE TRASH CAN. FEEL FREE TO VISIT IT ANY TIME! - PAPYRUS'

I giggle at the message and fix the trash can. I notice that it has a bunch of green stuff on it and decide not to touch it anymore.

"I wonder what this stuff is..." I think aloud, and I hear someone creeping up behind me.

I can tell, because my ears are wiggling. I look behind me to see that nobody's there.

"Must just be my imagination." I state, rubbing my eyes in disbelief before turning back around.

I hear a twig snap, and I immediately look behind me to see a puddle of that green stuff that was on the trash can.

"OK, who's there? I know that I heard that!" I exclaim.

"ᏁᎧ ᎩᎧᏬ ᎴᎥᎴᏁ'Ꮦ! ᎩᎧᏬ'ᏒᏋ ᏂᏋᏗᏒᎥᏁᎶ ᏖᏂᎥᏁᎶᏕ!" I hear a voice retort.

"OK, now I know I'm hearing things. I better get the hose and clean that puddle of... whatever that is up." I state aloud, and as I'm turning around, the puddle forms a green-haired kid.

"Ꭾ-ᎮᏝᏋᏗᏕᏋ ᎴᎧᏁ'Ꮦ! Ꭵ ፈᏗᏁ'Ꮦ ᏕᏖᏗᏁᎴ ᏇᏗᏖᏋᏒ!!!" The kid exclaims, and I tilt my head to the side.

"Are you OK? I can't... understand you..." I state, and the kid mimics me, tilting its head to the side before smiling at me.

"ᏗᏂ, ᎥᏖ'Ꮥ ፈᎧᎧᏝ

"ᏗᏂ, ᎥᏖ'Ꮥ ፈᎧᎧᏝ." The kid states.

I walk up to the kid and extend my hand.

"I'm Sayori! What's your name?" I ask, and the kid takes it, shaking my hand.