Chapter 96: Forgiveness Pt. 5: WhackJob

Peridot chuckles evilly.

"Where can I play this 'Minecraft'?" Peridot asks.

"There's an Xbox in this room. You can play it here. Trust me; by week one, you'll be a master. Ruby built a windmill in an hour flat once." Yang explains, and Ruby smiles.

"A windmill in an hour?! MONIKA, TO THE XBOX!!!" Peridot exclaims triumphantly, and Monika cheers as she follows Peridot.

I turn to Cadabra before walking over to her and putting my hands on her hips.

"So. Monika's distracted. What do you say we go upstairs?" I ask, and Cadabra giggles.

"Let's." Cadabra responds before we head upstairs.

7:09 A.M. Yuri's POV

As we watch Peridot and Monika play Minecraft (and Monika gets killed by a spider ever so often), we all start to get hungry, since Amethyst ate the entire hawk.

"Who's hungry?" I ask before instantly being shushed by Peridot.

"SILENCE! I'm about to become a Redstone Engineer!!" Peridot exclaims.

"...aside from her." I add.

"I can eat." Sayori responds.

"You're the black hole of the house, of COURSE you can eat." Natsuki responds, pushing Sayori a little.

Sayori just laughs.

"I like'a da food." Monika responds, finally killing a spider Peridot used a nametag on to name 'Mega Clod'.

Monika gasps.

"Peri, I killed Micro Club!" Monika exclaims.

"Looks like it hinders her reading abilities..." I mutter.

Peridot looks to Monika.

"Who?" Peridot asks.

"The spider you named for me." Monika responds.

"Well done." Peridot responds, placing a cobblestone where the emerald block was supposed to go, making Peridot growl and fix her mistake.

"Well done." Sayori responds, mimicking Peridot's voice.

Peridot takes offense to this.

"How DARE..." Peridot snaps.

"How dare... what?" Sayori asks.

Peridot simply sighs and forgets it before going back to building her... whatever it is.

"So, what does anyone want?" I ask.

"Pizza!" Sayori exclaims.

"I like'a da pizza." Monika responds, her eyes fixated on the screen.

Amethyst goes to say something, but I turn my head to her.

"You get nothing. You ate our hawk." I respond.

Amethyst simply crosses her arms, pouting.

"You shouldn't have aten the hawk." Monika responds, turning her head to Amethyst, causing Monika's character to be killed by a redstone-powered arrow turret made by Peridot.

"Score three for Peridot!" Peridot exclaims to herself.

"Why three?" Natsuki asks.

"One. For being more popular than Amethyst. Two. For being made into an astounding piece of art. Three. My turret hit a target." Peridot explains.

"Can we eat now?" Sayori asks.

"Gems don't need to eat, but we can if we choose to." Lapis states.