Chapter 76: A Rose By Any Other Name...

...can still find a way to be cheap.

Two weeks later. 5:09 A.M. Rottytops's POV

Since I don't sleep because I'm a zombie, I get to watch Shantae sleep next to me. I still can't even believe how amazing her other forms can be... except for the elephant, though. I thought I was gonna be crushed...

I feel her rustling in the bed next to me, so I give her as much time as she needs before she opens an eye to see me smiling at her. Shantae rubs her face.

"God... how many times did it happen..?" Shantae asks.

"4." I respond.

Shantae chuckles.

"No wonder my mouth feels so dry..." Shantae responds.

"Should we get out of bed to go get a drink, then?" I ask, and she flickers her snake tongue out at me before it turns back into her normal tongue, and I sigh, a smile across my face as I get up and stretch.

"Up ya baiya." I order, and she flops out of bed, falling on the floor next to our scattered clothes.

"Shantae, wake up please. I got a feeling something's gonna go down today." I explain, putting my earrings in, and Shantae grumbles.

"I'm not a morning person... just lemme sleep, dammit..." Shantae growls, and I pick her up by her sides and lay her down on the bed.

"Alright. You stay here. But I'll get lonely without you~." I respond, swaying my hips how I always do.

"Yeah, that's cool... whatever..." Shantae yawns before she falls back asleep, and I put my clothes on before turning around to see the door wide open.

I rip my arm off to use as a weapon before I look around the doorway, and I hear a footstep to the right of me, so I swing my arm in that direction, hitting just above Deadpool's head, and I freeze up.

"How long was this door open?" I ask.

"Since last night." Deadpool responds.

"...you can't be serious." I respond, putting my arm back on.

"I'm never serious! But I DID manage to spy on the whole thing..." Deadpool explains, and I growl.

"YOU PER--" I shout before he "bup-bup-bup"s me.

"I got pictures!" Deadpool adds.

"...give me all of the pictures. Now." I order, and he does.

I skim through them before pocketing them. I cross my arms.

"Now, forget you ever saw that. Ever." I order before backhanding him across the head with my arm, making him instantly pass out.

"That sure showed him... waaaaaaait a minute, does that mean everyone..?" I ask myself before my face flushes dark green, and I nearly faint before rushing to Monika and Yuri's room, and I open the door to see them sleeping in bed with a third and fourth woman.

I try to slowly sneak out of the room, but my arm falls off from me not securing it tight enough, and it falls to the floor.

"Dammit..." I whisper, and this wakes Monika up, whose emerald green eyes seem to glow in the dark as they shift to me, making me freeze like a Tinkerbat in moonlight.

Monika yawns before sitting upright on her bed. She waves me over, and I pick up my arm before doing so, sticking my arm back onto its rightful place before I sit down on the bed next to her.