Chapter 72: HOOKed On A Feeling

That pun is exceptionally horrible for the series I'm bringing into this. It's amazing. It's brought this stone-cold-hearted wall to tears and laughter. Take a wild guess of what it is. I dare you.

8:09 A.M. Sayori's POV

Yuri, Monika, Natsuki and I are all on a walk, because we never get any sunshine, despite me being the ball of sunshine I am.

"So, Sayori. Why did you even ask us to go on this walk?" Yuri asks.

"I dunno. I suppose everyone needs a little bit of sunshine every once in a while." I explain before Natty rubs my head, making me purr and cling to her arm.

"You big dummy." Natty responds, making me lick her cheek as she squirms a bit, and we laugh at her before two figures dash past us at an almost godlike speed, almost hitting me in the process.

"WATCH IT, YA JACKASSES!!!" Natsuki shouts, making me shove her a bit.

"Natty--!" I scold, and the two stop before the taller one looks back to us.

He has white hair and amber eyes. And a black, spiked collar around his neck. He's also... like, really really fit.

"Oo~, take'a look who's been hittin' the gym!" Monika taunts, and he walks over to us menacingly as she shorter one tries to stop him, but the taller one pushes him away as the taller one comes right up to us.

"Care to correct yourself?" He asks, his deep, growly and menacing voice scaring me, making me hiss at him, but he actually snarls at me like a dog, making me squeak before hiding behind Natty and hissing profusely

"I don't know who you think you are, but you better have a good reason for coming over here and scaring my wife. like this, tall, not-so-dark and edgy!" Natsuki exclaims.

He doesn't hesitate to pick Natsuki up by the collar of her shirt and glare into her eyes.

"You heard me. Take what you called me back. Or there'll be consequences." He snarls.

Natsuki scoffs.

"Like what?" Natsuki asks, and he chuckles.

"Are you really that brave? Or are you just too stupid to realize what I even am?" He asks again, and Yuri holds a knife to his throat as I bare my claws and fangs as Monika crosses her arms.

"You're about to be dead meat unless you let her go." Yuri threatens.

He tosses her to the ground as I catch her, and I quickly set her down before the shorter one quickly recovers and blocks us from attacking him.