Chapter 88: Ninjas of Love's Author and Weiss Snaps

The author is not Zwei like in RWBY Chibi.

7:09 A.M. Yang's POV

I chuckle in satisfaction, my hands behind my head as Blake is cuddled up to the side of me.

"Yang... never again am I letting you be a sub." Blake sighs, content.

"You're damn right, if 'Yang, you're fucking amazing with your tongue~' told me anything." I respond, and Blake bites my arm, making me wince.

"Don't ruin the moment." Blake states.

"Isn't that what I'm best at, though?" I joke.

"Aaand, moment ruined. I'm getting dressed." Blake responds, trying to move, but she can't.

"You OK?" I ask.

"...can't move." Blake mutters.

I snort.

"You can't move?" I ask, and Blake blushes, ears flattened.

"This is just perfect..." Blake scoffs.

"Blakey-belle, you have nothing to worry about. I'll just get us dressed. I mean, nobody else is here." I explain, and Blake nods before I put us in a bra and pantsu before I carry her limp body to the bathroom, and she hisses.

"What? Still don't like the nice, hot tub, Kitty?" I ask, and Blake hisses again.

"No. I refuse." Blake snarls.

"You can't move. You can't refuse. Don't worry. There aren't any sharks in the water." I joke.

"I'm afraid of the water because it'll mess up my hair!" Blake hisses.

"What hair? You have a bi-bob." I respond.

Blake goes to retort before falling silent. After I bathe her {much to her pleasure, since I went to touch all of her naughty bits}, I dry her off before I bring her back to our room, and I go to take a shower, and after that, I head back to my room. She's still laying there.

"You wanna wear clothes or just be like this?" I ask.

"It's up to you, really. I only just got control of my arms again." Blake responds, crossing them to confirm this.

I toss her 'Ninjas of Love 4; Conquest', and she catches it before opening it to her bookmark.

"Y'know, I was gonna say something, but I forgot Weiss and Ruby aren't here." I blurt, and Blake looks at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Why would they need to be here?" Blake asks.

"Because it involves them." I respond.

My scroll buzzes, and I press answer.

"Yang, here. Xiao Long's this call gonna take?" I ask, making Monika, who's on the other line, laugh as Blake groans.

"See, Blake? Laughs! You WERE wrong! I CAN get people to laugh at my jokes!" I exclaim.

"Yeah. I'm in a good mood today. Yuri and Zoe ended up breaking the four-week streak, and I'm in paradise right now. I wanted to ask if it was OK to send everyone back." Monika explains.

"Eh, just Ruby and Weiss is fine." I respond, and Monika titters.

"Why? You want this to be a RWBY-only chapter, Yang? How selfish~" Monika teases.

"Shut up, Monika..." I grumble, and Monika laughs before hanging up, and I hear Ruby giggling in her room as Weiss bickers about something I can't hear.